New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several good wrestlers at 170. I am sure Hittle respects each one of them and will not overlook anyone. Hedger will be the clear favorite and deserves to be. I would not overlook the Connersville wrestler, he is very talented. Good luck to all these young men.

I think Lance is capable of beating the third or fourth seed.  He is wrestling well.  I think he will pull off one of these.

interesting...im not saying he isnt capable. I know he is...i saw him take it to some very good wrestlers at spartan classic this year. was very impressed. impressed enough to remember to keep my eye on him at this time of year and when I saw the sectional lineup, my first thought was how in the world is he a 5 seed, then saw the guys in his sectional and understood. someone isnt going home happy thats for sure.

@195

I dont see why Dean Thomas is picked at 6th, over Hawkins, who beat him twice last year, and also beat hooten in sectionals, and hooten has beat thomas at connersville.

depending on which of those 3 win their regional, my pick is Hawkins, but i think the winner is deffinatley going to be State bound.

FYI at 182, #17 bryce robinson won sectionals and has already beat #11 daniel howard by pin early in the match, earlier this year.

Harnishfeger of FC has pinned Howard 2 times and beat Centerville don't remember by pin or points but believe it was a pin. Also ended up 2nd at Spartan Classic and beat Morales in round 2. Someone might be overlooking this kid. 

Harnishfeger of FC has pinned Howard 2 times and beat Centerville don't remember by pin or points but believe it was a pin. Also ended up 2nd at Spartan Classic and beat Morales in round 2. Someone might be overlooking this kid. 

I will be surprised if it isn't a Harnishfeger/Howard final (for the third week in a row).

I will be surprised if it isn't a Harnishfeger/Howard final (for the third week in a row).

It'll be 4th week in a row.  Met first time at FC saturday before conference at a 4way. But I wouldn't doubt that Vessels will be out for Howard first.  Can he pull it out? I don't know but will be a good match to watch.

It'll be 4th week in a row.  Met first time at FC saturday before conference at a 4way. But I wouldn't doubt that Vessels will be out for Howard first.  Can he pull it out? I don't know but will be a good match to watch.

I was wondering about the prior week.  I just knew that neither one was at the Knight's Classic that week.  LOL

I think all of those matches will be dog fights!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.