Jared Brooks Submission Wrestling

I watched Jared in a submission wrestling match about 3 weeks back at the Armory in Warsaw. He was suppose to have an MMA fight but didn't happen for some reason so they ended up having a submission wrestling match. He hit the sweetest  firemans carry on his opponent. It was so fast the guy didn't know what hit him. I think Jared ended it with an arm bar. His quickness blows me away everytime I watch him. He is suppose to fight for the belt in July I think.

Somebody told me Brooks fought MMA, I'm always down to see a good cage fight, please post before the next fight with details about the event, me & some buddys would for sure come watch

Does anybody have video of any of Brooks previous fights?

Here is one .

I will try and get some more specifics on the upcoming event in Warsaw and the name of the company putting on the show. Jared and his upcoming opponent faced off in the ring at the end of the show. They got in each others face pretty good. Both seem pretty cocky or confident in their abilities, which will make for a pretty good fight!

Jarred fought last weekend in south bend and had a 19 second fight. He is 11-1. And fights in july and his bro is going pro. August 18th. At covelesky stadium 9 belts on the line and jarred fights for hid 4th belt

Jarred fought last weekend in south bend and had a 19 second fight. He is 11-1. And fights in july and his bro is going pro. August 18th. At covelesky stadium 9 belts on the line and jarred fights for hid 4th belt

Thats awesome, Post the date of the fight in July & location, deff want 2 see some in state MMA!

11-1, who is his loss too, was it a TKO or submission? Have they fought sense? I just watched brooks fight on youtube, looks pretty solid, im sure hes gotten even better since then! After his NCAA career is over I deff see him being a legit contender in MMA & hopefully UFC one day!

11-1, who is his loss too, was it a TKO or submission? Have they fought sense? I just watched brooks fight on youtube, looks pretty solid, im sure hes gotten even better since then! After his NCAA career is over I deff see him being a legit contender in MMA & hopefully UFC one day!

NAIA career.

It was his first fight to an older more experienced fighter, who was 135lbs if im not mistaken, and i think they did rematch later and brooks won, but not one hundred percent sure

Jarred did rematch the man that beat him and jarred came back a year later still givn up 15 lbs and put the guy too sleep in the 1st.  Regardless if its NAIA or not jarred will. Be the best of the best and isn't paying anything for school on top of that! 

Jarred did rematch the man that beat him and jarred came back a year later still givn up 15 lbs and put the guy too sleep in the 1st.  Regardless if its NAIA or not jarred will. Be the best of the best and isn't paying anything for school on top of that! 

That's nice...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.