Brock Morgan (Apple Valley)

nonstop

How much sucess has Brock had at Apple Valley?

Won freshman state title as a 7th grader in 2011.

Qualified for regular HS state as 8th grader in 2012.

*note middle school kids are allowed to wrestle for there high school in MN.

There was talk last year of Morgan returning to IN for high school.  With Apple Valley head coach retiring that may be slightly less incentive to stick around.  (though if one of the main Asst. coaches takes over the program should be in good hands)

I have known Brock since he was little, rest assured, if he returns to Indiana, he's a Top 8 at any weight class, IMO. As far as winning a state title right now? Who knows...anything is possible. I wouldn't count him out.

So I'm assuming, as he made it to state, he wrestled varsity 113 for Apple Valley this past season?  Kind of surprising to me that a program of that caliber has an 8th grader in the varsity lineup, he must be the real deal.

I have known Brock since he was little, rest assured, if he returns to Indiana, he's a Top 8 at any weight class, IMO. As far as winning a state title right now? Who knows...anything is possible. I wouldn't count him out.

Just based on his record from last year.  Top 8 at any weight may be a little strong of a statement.  If he ends up at 125 or 132.  That could

be very hard.

Just based on his record from last year.  Top 8 at any weight may be a little strong of a statement.  If he ends up at 125 or 132.  That could

be very hard.

Somewhat true, but it's worth knowing that Apple Valley wrestles a very tough schedule. So some of his loses as an 8th grader were to some legit upperclass high school national talent.  That experience will no doubt benifit him coming into his Freshman year in Indiana compared to other underclassmen.

Their 145 Mark Hall is an eighth grader, won high school state and is the number three ranked 145 in the country behind Tsirtsis. Wow! Looking at the brackest form state they had a lot of young wrestlers get to state.

Their 145 Mark Hall is an eighth grader, won high school state and is the number three ranked 145 in the country behind Tsirtsis. Wow! Looking at the brackest form state they had a lot of young wrestlers get to state.

Word is Hall may now be taking his talents to South Beach (oops I mean back again to Davidson, MI) next year now that he can compete in the Michigan  high school division.

Just based on his record from last year.  Top 8 at any weight may be a little strong of a statement.  If he ends up at 125 or 132.  That could

be very hard.

I would say at least a SQ at the very least, I would be shocked if he didn't qualify...and that's at any weight. That's just my opinion, we'll have to see...

I know he used to be part of the Beech Grove wrestling family when his father coached the Middle School.  Great family and a great kid.  Is he "the incoming freshmen" if he decides to come to Indiana?  Just curious.  I have heard the Red kid is outstanding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.