Tony Davis Clinic CANCELED

tskin

I am sorry to announce but due to all of the severe weather coming through Southern Indiana in a few hours, we are going to cancel the clinic till a later date.  I have already talked to Coach Davis up in Chicago and we are working on ironing out the new date we can make this happen.  I am sorry for the cancelation but mother nature always wins.

The 3 people who lost there lives in Jefferson county were all members of my family: an aunt, uncle, and there 4 yr old great grand son. 2 others injured but not life threatening injuries. It's the most shocking thing I've ever seen. A 2 story farm house and 2 barns completely leveled.

The 3 people who lost there lives in Jefferson county were all members of my family: an aunt, uncle, and there 4 yr old great grand son. 2 others injured but not life threatening injuries. It's the most shocking thing I've ever seen. A 2 story farm house and 2 barns completely leveled.

Extremely sad, my condolences and please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.