2008 Cosgrove vs. 2012 Tsirtsis @ 145

BrennanFan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all of the wrestling I've seen Alex tsirtsis has the best takedown in the game. He could take anyone down at any time which includes his brother, but people don't ignore the fact that the kid arrogantly stated he could beat anyone at any weight. Who would like to see Gelen Robinson vs. Tsirtsis? Is this not comical to anyone else, because if you truly think Jason would win you are dumb. I've watched Ian Barclay easily the best wrestler in La Porte history get his ass handed to him by the current heavyweight who is a second year wrestler. Jason would have no chance.

Check this out benni, I sat over at RWA throughout Sept. and Oct. and watched a revolving door of some of the top 140#-170# kids from Wis. Mich. and IL.(all state/Fargo placers and a several state/Fargo champs) desend on NWI to get a shot at JT in RWA's room. All were accommodated. We would stick around after our own practice and be treated to some extremly high level wrestling. It was a treat!! I'll say this they all got their shot and all went away empty handed. And I mean some of the most utter domination I've seen, with some kids much bigger than him. So it would seem that comical arrogance might be the wrong choice of words. Dizzy Dean said "it aint braggin if you back it up". I think you've mistaken confidence for arrogance. JT is, without question one of the softest spoken humble kids I've ever been around.

Check this out benni, I sat over at RWA throughout Sept. and Oct. and watched a revolving door of some of the top 140#-170# kids from Wis. Mich. and IL.(all state/Fargo placers and a several state/Fargo champs) desend on NWI to get a shot at JT in RWA's room. All were accommodated. We would stick around after our own practice and be treated to some extremly high level wrestling. It was a treat!! I'll say this they all got their shot and all went away empty handed. And I mean some of the most utter domination I've seen, with some kids much bigger than him. So it would seem that comical arrogance might be the wrong choice of words. Dizzy Dean said "it aint braggin if you back it up". I think you've mistaken confidence for arrogance. JT is, without question one of the softest spoken humble kids I've ever been around.

I also think Benni Hanna is misstating what Tsirtsis said in the article. I read the article, and if my memory serves, he said something like he would take on anyone in any weight class. I don't think he said he could beat everyone in the state. There is a difference.

Talk about a dream match! Both are nationally ranked and from Da Region. My unbiased prediction would be Cosgrove winning by dec 8-3.

Tsirtsis is the Spartacus of Indiana wrestling. Tsirtsis would win this match up without breaking a sweat. Cosgrove is tough but tsirtsis is the best wrestler indiana has ever had. If he doesnt win 4 ncaa titles i would be appalled... appalled! If you do not agree yo  are not an indiana fan and should leave the state immediatly.

Tsirtsis is the Spartacus of Indiana wrestling. Tsirtsis would win this match up without breaking a sweat. Cosgrove is tough but tsirtsis is the best wrestler indiana has ever had. If he doesnt win 4 ncaa titles i would be appalled... appalled! If you do not agree yo  are not an indiana fan and should leave the state immediatly.

I am all for supporting your wrestler and all but to say you would be apalled at him not winning 4 national titles is a bit much don't you think?

I do have one request for you though please don't start posting creepy pics of JT.

I think from 145-170 i think the only kid that could stand with him would be Tyler Willis. I think a healthy Tyler would win. But anybody else in the state i think he is going to beat them.

Two words, NO! and WAY! JT by major. Go watch some of JT's matches on Flow and youtube. No disrespect to Willis at all. I know he's a fine wrestler and athlete. But I think you've underestimated the level that JT is at right now. Where he really gets to showcase his skills is on the national level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.