MICIC VS. Boston

I don't think I'm the only one that "misunderstood" u as saying each wrestler "majored" everyone. And what kind of sense does it make to say they "could" do it just didn't? Why would a wrestler win by only 1 or 4 and risk it if he "could" tech or pin the opponent. Obviously papa boston was worried about it or he would not have been at perry regionals scouting instead of supporting his sons at their regionals. Boston gets yelled at so harshly when he doesn't tech or pin his opponent that I imagine if he "could" he would. All three are very good and respected wrestlers. But come on.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it was a bad prediction lol, and by the way your boys looked tough as always on Sunday.   I'll predict this.... that it is going to be a fun tournament to watch as it is every year, in my opinion it's without a doubt the greatest show in high school sport.  Good luck to all involved!

Thanks Wade!!

I don't think I'm the only one that "misunderstood" u as saying each wrestler "majored" everyone. And what kind of sense does it make to say they "could" do it just didn't? Why would a wrestler win by only 1 or 4 and risk it if he "could" tech or pin the opponent. Obviously papa boston was worried about it or he's would not have been at perry regionals scouting instead of supporting his sons at their regionals. Boston gets yelled at so harshly when he doesn't tech or pin his opponent that I imagine if he "could" he would. All three are very good and respected wrestlers. But come on.

No. My point is it CAN happen, just because he didnt do it then doesn't mean it wont happen at state. I never said they could major everyone but Im not saying they cant either. I have seen kids go out one week and win/lose a close match then the next week get majored or teched by the same person. And id say that 2 guys ranked in the nation would be the type to do it. I havent seen cash so idk his capabilities i just know hes tough. Boston and micic though havent shown me that they cant dominate anyone not named cash.

The old saying is. "To be the man, you gotta beat the man." Untill the man is beaten. I'm taking him. Boston in OT.

I would also agree with this, but if I'm not mistaken Micic was way under weight last year and gave Boston all he wanted.  With a bigger and stronger Micic, I gotta go with him, plus he looked fantastic at Merrillville.

Boston didnt get any bigger or stronger?

The only statement I was really making was that I felt Boston was close to maxing out 103 pounds last year and Micic was about 8 pounds under, from what I was told.  If that is accurate, Yes I would expect Micic to be much more difficult to deal with this year.  We will see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.