Middle School State

consecobound

all im gonna say is spend some $$ on medals and place the top 8 kids especially if you are gonna have a 7th and 8th place match.....u cheap bass turds

Woha!! Kinda harsh. But I don't totally disagree. If you wrestle out to 8th, there should be an award of some kind.

I agree!! This is a big event for youth wrestlers and to only give medals for top 3 and RIBBONS for 4th, 5th, and 6th and nothing for 7th and 8th!! Common show so respect to the kids!! Also put these kids up on a podium and give them some recognition!! $35 to enter this tournament I think you can invest in the kids because that is what this tournament is about and not fattening some ones pocket!! Ribbons really???

Congrats to Mater Dei's Junior Wildcats.  Below are the team scores from Middle School State.

1.  Mater Dei 8766 135.0

2.  Doe Creek Middle School 8817 113.0

3.  Center Grove MS Central 5093 108.0

4.  Perry Meridian Wrestling Club 5109 98.0

5.  Franklin central flashes 8863 65.0

6.  jennings county middle school 8781 65.0

7.  FRANKLIN COMMUNITY MS 8764 63.0

8.  Carmel USA Wrestling 3712 55.0

9.  Yorktown MS 8795 42.0

Woha!! Kinda harsh. But I don't totally disagree. If you wrestle out to 8th, there should be an award of some kind.

kinda harsh but i said it in a funny, poetic kinda way dont you think ?.......but really some of these brackets were enormus i mean 50+ kids in some so if u lose 1st round match the losers bracket makes for a long hard fought day to wrestle back to place top 8 and the kids should be rewarded for their efforts thats all im saying and i know a few more medals wouldnt be much more $$......so it just seems like there is some greed factors goin on here........no?

What boys? And yes I always find it hard to believe that the only tourney the kids get trophies is Indy Nationals? Why is it all they end up with is a drawer full of cheap cheesy medals after years of hard work? Hate it for the kids! Seems like someone would have done something about this by now.

And then after working so hard in middle school, they get to high school sectionals and they get a ribbon and the cardboard brackets if they win! And to top it off, they want to ban giving them the brackets? Is it just me or is this just wrong?

MCKAJC...on a side note you're boys are a couple of studs and i wouldn't be surprised one bit if they were both champs in this tournament next year....as long as you get them seperated...lol

mathewsz7,

Thank you very much for the kind words! We have so many great partners(Yates,Torres, Hughs, Tucker, Shurg, Lopez...) that get us up everyday. Along with RWA's dream team of coaches Hawkins, Tsirtsis, McGill, Sessa. With everything my boys get from them(not only wrestling)I feel like a theif sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.