At New Castle

S-Brooks

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lecount 4-3...one 2xer down one to go. any details of the match?

Well I wouldnt say he is down, minor setback, as for details I can only give you what I have been told:

Phillips got hit for a point for fleeing, Lecount did the same but actually walked out and the official gave no point.  Also was told Phillips had a take down at the edge with both feet in and was not given the take down.

Again, this is what I have been told, I was not there nor did I see the match.

Well I wouldnt say he is down, minor setback, as for details I can only give you what I have been told:

Phillips got hit for a point for fleeing, Lecount did the same but actually walked out and the official gave no point.  Also was told Phillips had a take down at the edge with both feet in and was not given the take down.

Again, this is what I have been told, I was not there nor did I see the match.

I was here to watch and yes that about sums it up! I also thought the reversal at the end of the first was questionable as well

1st Todd WBD 8-4

2nd Campbell

3rd Martin WBD 3-0

4th Lile

Campbell came out quick with a deep single. Todd fought it off and slid by for first takedown. Campbell really active on bottom, reverses Todd with 1 second left in 1st period. 2-2 to start 2nd, Campbell down but escapes quickly, leads 3-2. Todd right back with quick double, leads 4-3. Todd rides him rest of 2nd. Both cautioned for stalling once. Third period, Todd leads 4-3, Todd down to start. Todd out quickly, leads 5-3. Lots of feints, both very cautious. Both dinged for stalling again, 6-4. Campbell tries desperation throw, misses, Todd TD wins 8-4. Great match between two of the state's and nation's best

1st McKinley WBD 5-1

2nd Moss

3rd Blanton WBF

4th Fuller

McKinley was clearly a cut above the rest, but Moss was vicious today, pinning Blanton and controlling Port and Snyder. Blanton pinned everyone he faced impressively except for his bout with Moss. A really dangerous 3 seed.

1st James WBD 10-0

2nd McGinley

3rd Harvey WBD 9-1

4th Fee

James dominated the field today. He was pretty much untouchable all day. Harvey might've been second best but he had to face James in the semis. McGinley beat 3 really good wrestlers today.

you gotta give mcginley credit though! He beat newkirk who harvey has never beaten. So I would say he earned the 2nd spot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.