crown point vs. PM

BigBasher

looks like theres a pretty good chance this will be the last finals ever for team state..predictions!

106: pm 4 cp 0

113: pm 8 cp 0

120: pm8 cp 3

126: pm 11 cp 3

132: pm 15 cp 3

138: pm 20 cp 3

145: pm 20 cp 9

152: pm 20 cp 13

160: pm 23 cp 13

170: pm 27 cp 13

182: pm 33 cp 13

195: pm 33 cp 17

220: pm 33 cp 21

285: pm 36 cp 21

am i in the ballpark on this one?

Should Crown Point beat Kokomo  (they beat them 45 to 15 at Warsaw, they will have

a tough time against Cathederal.  They beat them at the Traicoff but Cathederal'

lineup is much better now.  They have the best 1-2 punch  in the state at 160 and 170.

Crown Point will have to keep from getting pinned in these 2 matches.

106 Ervin cp v Cottey pm

113 Schurg cP vs James PM

120 Fuqua CP v Kenny pm

126 Burlison cp v lecount PM

132 Halsted cp v McKinley pm

138 burlison cp v Bova pm

145 Tsirtsis cp v mcclurg pm

152 Fuqua cp v Matthews pm

160 Schurg cp v Johnson pm

170 hazi cp v massengale pm

182 Kral cp v Martin pm

195 langbehn cp v Ash PM

220 Kral cp v Naughton PM

285 Swope CP v Winfield pm

Anybody have the two lineups of PM/CP or should I say the match ups if these two teams meet.  Any chance Tsirtsis could bump up to 160 and wrestle Harvey and Johnson :) ( I do realize this can't happen but would be interesting)

Anybody have the two lineups of PM/CP or should I say the match ups if these two teams meet.   Any chance Tsirtsis could bump up to 160 and wrestle Harvey and Johnson :) ( I do realize this can't happen but would be interesting)

That would be nice to see as a fan but I don't coach Vink will make that mistake two years in a row.

Haha no problem crown point has a real tough back up 45 who pinned the Calumet Regional champ.

I am not sure where Blue fits in if they make it to the finals against Perry.  Maybe Tsirtsis stays at 145 and Blue goes 152.  Fuqua takes one for the team and tries to not get majored by Johnson and Shurg to 170?  Or does Fuqua just stay at 152?

I have a question since Blue did not wrestle in sectionals can he wrestle at 160? Or is that not possible?  I think he went 170 during a dual meet this year, I could be wrong but I thought I saw that.  Blue did wrestle 145 at Team regionals so can he only bump up one wt from there?  I am not saying this would be a good move but just wondering.

I am not sure where Blue fits in if they make it to the finals against Perry.  Maybe Tsirtsis stays at 145 and Blue goes 152.  Fuqua takes one for the team and tries to not get majored by Johnson and Shurg to 170?  Or does Fuqua just stay at 152?

I have a question since Blue did not wrestle in sectionals can he wrestle at 160? Or is that not possible?  I think he went 170 during a dual meet this year, I could be wrong but I thought I saw that.  Blue did wrestle 145 at Team regionals so can he only bump up one wt from there?  I am not saying this would be a good move but just wondering.

blue has wrestled 145, 152, and 170 this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.