Rankings Update 1/17

Y2CJ41

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony Schoettle at 113 how does someone pin a ranked kid and get knocked out the rankings but when Anthony is unranked and pins a ranked kid that kid is still in and only drops 2 places? Schoettle has pinned Brodie twice and the number 7 kid has only majored him twice but still ranked ahead of Schoettle... Makes sense, not!! Schoettle is ranked higher than Lahue in the semi-state, but not in rankings, and then he also pinned McGinley and Frane from DeKalb only beat him 3-1 but is ranked #4

well Massengale got hosed should went to 3rd i mean he stuck the #3 kid and mappes beats same kid 1-0 and willis beat same kid 3-1 so how does massengale drop so far, also dont see how the flickenger kid is so low when his only losses are to #2 and #3 and he sticks the #8 kid???????, and one more ? is how is smiley still ranked at all????

just a few obvious discrepencies i see

Anthony Schoettle at 113 how does someone pin a ranked kid and get knocked out the rankings but when Anthony is unranked and pins a ranked kid that kid is still in and only drops 2 places? Schoettle has pinned Brodie twice and the number 7 kid has only majored him twice but still ranked ahead of Schoettle... Makes sense, not!! Schoettle is ranked higher than Lahue in the semi-state, but not in rankings, and then he also pinned McGinley and Frane from DeKalb only beat him 3-1 but is ranked #4

Ummm, look at the #8 slot

well Massengale got hosed should went to 3rd i mean he stuck the #3 kid and mappes beats same kid 1-0 and willis beat same kid 3-1 so how does massengale drop so far, also dont see how the flickenger kid is so low when his only losses are to #2 and #3 and he sticks the #8 kid???????, and one more ? is how is smiley still ranked at all????

just a few obvious discrepencies i see

Smiley is tough he has run in to some tough kids he has been in almost every match. Massengale did pin Bowman but was dominated by Willis if he wasn't pinned it would have been 10-1 in like a minute. Bowman almost beat Mappes and Willis. King is a beast and beat another beast in Warren coming down from 184

Smiley is tough he has run in to some tough kids he has been in almost every match. Massengale did pin Bowman but was dominated by Willis if he wasn't pinned it would have been 10-1 in like a minute. Bowman almost beat Mappes and Willis. King is a beast and beat another beast in Warren coming down from 184

masengale has beaten warren, mappes, and bowman at one time or another i am just saying

During this season? I know he beat bowman. I could have keep him at 2 but he was dominated in the Willis match. If it was a close match he wouldn't have dropped

beat warren last year and mappes in the offseason pinned him. I know its offseason but seems like you have used this criterion before

126 rankings had some big changes at the bottom half with several new guys entering the rankings.  What is the story behind all of the changes? 

Burlison smith and Torres are all trading wins I still think those 3 guys are tough plus with Ayala wrestling back up. I also added undefeated Zac Batts who has a win over ranked 132 jakob swiggert

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.