What are some of the best records for unranked guys

jchas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union Citys 113 wrestler bumped up to 120 to wrestle this kid and only loss by 1 point. Union citys 113 has 6 losses this season and 4 of those losses coming from semi-state ranked wrestlers and he went all 3 periods with those kids without getting pinned, and his worst loss was by 4 points to moser from south adams.. So yeah, what's that tell you about ornadez? 24-1 don't mean nothing unless you have a good win.

Why such a hater...

Kyle Nardi form Lapel at 145.  25-0.  SSQ last year.

What grade is Kyle?  If he is an underclassman.  He needs to come right down the road and

train with us in the off season.  Humphrey wrestling at HSE

Union Citys 113 wrestler bumped up to 120 to wrestle this kid and only loss by 1 point. Union citys 113 has 6 losses this season and 4 of those losses coming from semi-state ranked wrestlers and he went all 3 periods with those kids without getting pinned, and his worst loss was by 4 points to moser from south adams.. So yeah, what's that tell you about ornadez? 24-1 don't mean nothing unless you have a good win.

first of all, this wasn't meant to slam wrestlers. Ordonez beat the u.c. kid, wasn't that the point- to win? But if you're complaining that he didn't beat him by enough points, mayb you should know ordonez ran several miles prior to wrestling in order to make weight.  24-1 may not mean anything to you, but to any wrestler who works hard, is dedicated to the sport and maintains a winning rwecord, it meeans something. Did it occur to you that the small schools can't afford to go to most of the schools that have the high ranked kids? It's a shame that you would say that any wrestlers hard work means nothing

What grade is Kyle?  If he is an underclassman.  He needs to come right down the road and

train with us in the off season.  Humphrey wrestling at HSE

Kyle is a senior this year.  He spent a good portion of last off season at a big pHumphrey  and it as art of his development.  His current record is actually 29-0.

first of all, this wasn't meant to slam wrestlers. Ordonez beat the u.c. kid, wasn't that the point- to win? But if you're complaining that he didn't beat him by enough points, mayb you should know ordonez ran several miles prior to wrestling in order to make weight.  24-1 may not mean anything to you, but to any wrestler who works hard, is dedicated to the sport and maintains a winning rwecord, it meeans something. Did it occur to you that the small schools can't afford to go to most of the schools that have the high ranked kids? It's a shame that you would say that any wrestlers hard work means nothing

Angelafox, you lost me on the small school can't afford to wrestle the schools with ranked wrestlers part, lol (That's news to me) I did not know there was a cost assiocaited with wrestling ranked kids...I suggest you get your kids out to some tourneys after your high school season if your high school program does not provide your kids with quaility matches, but i would take a hard look at your school program and ask why such a soft schedule? Understand there are plenty of small schools with strong wrestlers, and most of them are made the same way the larger schools do it spring and summer wrestling  ;D

The cost isn't to wrestle, the cost is for gas, coaches time, etc in order to make it to some of the bigger schools. Ordonez already wrestles off season. He placed fifth at freestyle state, was on team Indiana and wrestled at nationals in Fargo. He has also beat ranked kids- just destroyed kid who was ranked 5th for tec semi state. Kids ranking went down after. I didn't want the point to be about ranked, unranked, etc. It was about wrestlers who were having winning seasons and that none of them should be belittled by having someone say their wins mean nothing if its not against ranked wrestlers. They should be acknowledged for their accomplishments. And the forum was about records for unranked wrestlers to begin with.

Charlie Allen is now-132-  32 and 2 from Boonville.

Tyler Coomer- 126-  16 and 1 from Boonville.

Jarrod hemmings-120-  16 and 2 from Boonville.

Wade Henrickson-220-  30 and 4 from Boonville.

Allen has one lost at 138 to Mesa from Washington, lost to Brown County.

Coomer lost to Lawalin from Tell City.

Hemmings lost to Karges from Princeton and Heritage Hills.

Henrickson lost to Knura from Indian Creek, Barclay from South Spencer 2 times, and Hedrick from Washington, which he beat back.

106 Tyler Rigney (Muncie Southside) 26 - 3

182 Corey Crabtree (Muncie Southside) 26 - 3

132 Dalton Basinger (Yorktown) 30 - 7

152 John Slivka (Shenendoah) was 30 - 1 the last time I saw his record

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.