Early season sleepers?????

ontherise219

Get ready for some Jimtown bias...

Jay Franko - pinned Brad Freestone of New Prairie in the first round. Might wrestle Tony Vaughn and #13 Zack Davis this weekend so watch out for a good match.

Jeff Burghduf - pinned semi-state qualifier Dalton Escobedo. Might wrestle #4 Isaiah Bradley this weekend.

Lawrence Davis - owns a victory over Andre Richards and thus far is 5-0 with all pins. Might be wrestling #12 David Stevens this weekend, and I can definitely see an upset.

Casey Adams - returning semi-state qualifier and has put on about 15 pounds while going the same weight as last year. Probably wrestling #11 Joe Stasiak this weekend and I'd have my money on Casey.

Get ready for some Jimtown bias...

Jay Franko - pinned Brad Freestone of New Prairie in the first round. Might wrestle Tony Vaughn and #13 Zack Davis this weekend so watch out for a good match.

Jeff Burghduf - pinned semi-state qualifier Dalton Escobedo. Might wrestle #4 Isaiah Bradley this weekend.

Lawrence Davis - owns a victory over Andre Richards and thus far is 5-0 with all pins. Might be wrestling #12 David Stevens this weekend, and I can definitely see an upset.

Casey Adams - returning semi-state qualifier and has put on about 15 pounds while going the same weight as last year. Probably wrestling #11 Joe Stasiak this weekend and I'd have my money on Casey.

Where will these matchups take place ? Memorial ?

franko is a beast imo, him and my brother have gone at it in the off season at club practices,  he still impresses me all the time, its good to see gim having some early season sucess against some tough comp, i cant wait to see him wrestle later n the season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.