Pre-Season Nationals

hoosierdad

For those who wonders how Perry does it just look at this tourney as well as Disney, Fargo, at this tourney and Disney they bascially have their starting lineups at these off season tourneys. That is a testiment to their coachching staff and a club, that makes sure no wrestler is left behind, for those wondering how do you build a program take notice.

Congrats to all that went and wrestled but to anyone that went or has brackets can you tell me who the 3 oppoents Winfield had? Not to get scored on is impressive, also was that Bobby Stevenson that lost to Kirk Johnson 1-0? Congrats to the Falcons, was their any team points kept, and if so did or would the Falcons have won as a team?

For those who wonders how Perry does it just look at this tourney as well as Disney, Fargo, at this tourney and Disney they bascially have their starting lineups at these off season tourneys. That is a testiment to their coachching staff and a club, that makes sure no wrestler is left behind, for those wondering how do you build a program take notice.

Congrats to all that went and wrestled but to anyone that went or has brackets can you tell me who the 3 oppoents Winfield had? Not to get scored on is impressive, also was that Bobby Stevenson that lost to Kirk Johnson 1-0? Congrats to the Falcons, was their any team points kept, and if so did or would the Falcons have won as a team?

with out bonus points and your basic point system PM scored 41 points 3champs, 1 runner up, 1 3rd and 1 5th

with out bonus points and your basic point system PM scored 41 points 3champs, 1 runner up, 1 3rd and 1 5th

Zach, did any other team do as well or did they win the team portion? Who were Donte's opponets at this tourney, or do you know? Sounds like he tore it up, who faced good national talent that you aware of? Was that Bobby Stevenson from the region Kirk beat? Did you go, and did you watch Brooks & Jackson at the super 32?

Zach, did any other team do as well or did they win the team portion? Who were Donte's opponets at this tourney, or do you know? Sounds like he tore it up, who faced good national talent that you aware of? Was that Bobby Stevenson from the region Kirk beat? Did you go, and did you watch Brooks & Jackson at the super 32?

you can look all that up on trackwrestling and no i didn't go and no i didn't watch the link wasn't working for me for some reason. i will watch when the vids are posted though for sure

you can look all that up on trackwrestling and no i didn't go and no i didn't watch the link wasn't working for me for some reason. i will watch when the vids are posted though for sure

Do you know if that was Stevenson from the region that Kirk beat or are you not sure?

I think this tourn. just proves JMac is #1 in his weight class for sure what else does he have to do. Great job Champ!!!! And Winfield is the real deal!!

Devon Jackson beating the #3 ranked guy in the nation says if him, Molloy and McKinley stay at 132, this will be quite a crazy weight class.

You can move Winfield up, but you better not put him in front of the Lil Hawaiian or expect all hell to break loose!!

You funny guy, Donte is a good kid & wrestler but I do want to ask who did he beat their any national kids? The season is upon us and the kids wrestling the matches will decide who belongs where.

Devon Jackson beating the #3 ranked guy in the nation says if him, Molloy and McKinley stay at 132, this will be quite a crazy weight class.

No offense to Molloy or McKinley, but I think if Jackson goes 132, he'll take the championship kind of easily. He beat Jeske 3-1 right after Jeske beat Molloy 10-0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.