New Castle Semi State Rankings updated with results

zachpierson

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max Hernandez this young man is going to be great I have  seen very few big guys work as hard as he does, for a soph this young man will be amongst the elete wrestlers very soon. Stays after practice everyday climbing the rope like hes 80lbs. He is the real deal for sure.

rdrodd1,shhhhhhhh about Hugo Perez he is flying under the radar, yes he lost to Boston and is a very fast and very strong....lawson a state qualifier last year has made him very much improved this year...didn't want to say anything, but since you did, i look for him to make a very big impression.....PEREZ-LAWSON, and VAUGHN should fair very well in this semi-state....Good luck to all the Frankfort Wrestlers this season.....

rdrodd1,shhhhhhhh about Hugo Perez he is flying under the radar, yes he lost to Boston and is a very fast and very strong....lawson a state qualifier last year has made him very much improved this year...didn't want to say anything, but since you did, i look for him to make a very big impression.....PEREZ-LAWSON, and VAUGHN should fair very well in this semi-state....Good luck to all the Frankfort Wrestlers this season.....

Sorry that I let bit of info out....What little I did see of him was pretty impressive.  He is a lot of fun to watch as well.

Cole Maggard at 106 was not in the lineup at Rushville last Saturday. When I asked,  I was informed he was a senior last year.

What source did this come from cause I'm 99% sure he was a soph last year. I remember him wrestling in a middle school tourney in 09 as an 8th grader cause he won it.

Ok thanks I have a lot of updates to make, need more 126lb wrestlers so help me out please

the only teams we've faced from this semi-state so far is shelbyville and knightstown and we don't have a 126 at the moment. I know Shelbyvilles 126 had a close match with Southwesterns 126 lol our next 2 weeks will be all teams from the New castle Semi-state. One meet will have Union County and the other will have Connersville so there could be some good ideas on what 126 looks like there.

No maggart should be a junior. look at the 2010 regional richmon brackets, the 2011 regional and Semi-state bracket.... and like I said in 2009 I coached at a middle school tourney and he was there wrestling the 90 pound weight class and was an 8th grader. I'm sure there was a good reason why he wasn't in the line-up last week. We wrestle up there the 10th so I'll pobably find out then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.