Kayla Miracle (Culver) 2 National Titles

Kayla Miracle just won back to back championships at USA Girls Folkstyle Nationals today. Cadet 108 (first period pin) and then Junior 105 (4-0). First female in history to do so. Her younger sister Hope won the Division 1 championship with a fall in the finals as well. We are blessed!

kayla is doin it right! The girl will wrestle anyone in a wrestling room and could beat 95% of the boys she competes against.She is also still very young.Congratulations LIttle Lady!!!                            brooks

• 3 weeks later...

Where do I buy a "Miracle-Whipped" T-shirt?  Seriously, I need to pass a few out to some boys she's whipped and quite possibly some people that think women don't belong in this sport...(I get the patent if anyone makes one...).  Seriously, it's great to see her successes and I hope to see more.

Where do I buy a "Miracle-Whipped" T-shirt?  Seriously, I need to pass a few out to some boys she's whipped and quite possibly some people that think women don't belong in this sport...(I get the patent if anyone makes one...).  Seriously, it's great to see her successes and I hope to see more.

Technically, wouldnt that be the same as a " P-Whipped" t-shirt ? I have a closet full of those!

ff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.