Shelbyville Team Regional

RAGUOC79

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to CE :) It's probably over, ROse didn't wrestle and either of them, we needed every1 to win, not gonna happen, wishing CE best of luck vs. Roncali

Congrats to Columbus East....How many starters did NC have out? was it just Rose? Do they really have guys hurt and out for semi state or did they not think they had a chance to beat East or Roncali with a full lineup?

If its a case of not thinking they could be East or Roncali, then I just dont understand that...if they really have some hurt/sick guys I hope they get better. It looked like to me they had a chance to beat either team, so they must really have some injuries.

Regaurdless...Go East!! Represent!!

EDB41: I do not disagree with you one bit but lets face it. They stage the wrestling state to benefit the greater Indianapolis area, just as they do football. There will likely be 3 Indy area teams at team state. The way they divide the team aspect does not make much sense. Roncalli, Perry and LN all feed into the New Castle Individual Semi-state. If they wanted to draw more of the state to team state they would redraw the lines. It is time for the team portion-ONLY the team portion to be divided into classes like all the other sports in Indiana.  

What?  The area with the largest population gets the most teams at state.  That's just ludacris!

East central wrestles mostly JV against roncalli. That is what will kills the team state! eC central coaches laughing most of the matches.  Half of their team shows up at Shelbyville 15 minutes before the match starts. EC had a handful of fans.  What a joke!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.