New Castle Semi-State-Food-Local Restaurant

RAGUOC79

I know a bunch of you will be coming in this weekend for the gr8 wrestling that will be on display  come Saturday at the Fieldhouse. I hope everyone drives carefully and has a blast once there. I just wanted to throw my family's local restaurant, STACKS PANCAKE HOUSE, out there for those who would like to have a nice meal whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. We are a sit-down restaurant that has a lot of items on the menu from omelets, eggs, skillets, pancakes, waffles, French toast, to burgers, chicken sandwiches, dinner, knife & fork, etc. In previous years we have had a gr8 turnout of  wrestling supporters stop on by for a meal or two and we would gladly serve y'all again. We are located @ IN-3 (Memorial drive ) & Trojan Lane ( yes the road that leads ya to that big ol' Fieldhouse that seats over 9,000 last time I checked.) We are right next to Taco Bell for those who are looking for a homemade meal as oppossed to fast-food joints. Our phone number is 765-529-3001. Thanks and hope to see ya down there. ;D

Man, I havent been to stacks in a few years..... wishing I could come home and get some pancakes! The Alofagianis family  are awesome folks too!

Thanks Josh. Means alot. We try to be sound people. Its an everyday effort on our part. We also try to give back to the community. Me and my brother both help out the wrestling team in our spare time. We love it. We love Coach Peck and the school. Heck I'll do it for as long as I can. Plus its a good workout and we notice improvement in kids wrestling. On a side note, it is spelled ALAFOGIANIS, but i'll give ya  a break this time ;-)

Stacks is also the official game day restaruant of The New Castle Wrestling Coaching Staff.  

I always avoid saying or spelling the Greeks last name.  It was just easier to say Greek and Little Greek

My wife was amazed the first time I took here there as I crushed a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, order of ham and toast and two cups of coffee.  *sigh*

Sorry about the spelling. Hope to be home in the near future before I head to Korea or where ever Uncle Sugar decides my services are needed next (If I get a choice, It will be Scott AFB, but only if I dont find an assignment here in TX first) and give yall some business.

I'll have to agree with the ole Peck0meter, Stacks serves really good food.  Always look forward to breakfast there, before a loooooonnnnnnggggg day in the Fieldhouse! 

Saturday will be just such an occasion, and thank you in advance to the Alafogianis family!

Your Very Welcomed 4DRAGONS!!!! Me and my brother were and are very humbled to have wrestled in the fieldhouse (me for 3 years, he did for 4). Semi-State is a great event. I think Mr. Baker (Yorktown State champ & current NCCHS teacher) does an excellent job ( along with his crew) and deserves a lot of credit for the way things are ran. Obviously Coach Peck does his part. I truly couldn't imagine if the SS wasn't held here, I can't even fathom it. I look forward to it every year. and yes some have made Stacks part of his/her "tradition" to eat there that weekend. We love the visitors. Always super friendly and conversations sometimes leads us to common friends (small world right). As far as I am concerned, wrestling has become my favorite sport, next to football that is, but this sport gives all shapes and sizes( of young men, and sometimes women) a chance to compete. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WRESTLERS THIS WEEK!!!!! Make it happen, no regrets, leave it on the mat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.