Jay County Sectional/Regional

TOTALFOCUS

WZBD radios Rex Brewer and (my young golf coach) A.J. Kalver ( great job gentlemen) was wondering why Jay County had both the Individual Sectional and Regional. I believe the first Regional after re-alignment was wrestled at Delta. Spectaters had their vision impaired by the railing at Delta and the IHSAA moved Regional to Jay County over Bellmont and AC to centralize the location. I for one like the Jay County Sec/Reg but in Adams County the AC Sectional was rated one of the tops in the State followed by the Snider Regional where Snider with Mike Ester at the helm was and still was one of the best rivalies, 2nd to AC/Bellmont.

Jeff Sheets 

WZBD radios Rex Brewer and (my young golf coach) A.J. Kalver ( great job gentlemen) was wondering why Jay County had both the Individual Sectional and Regional. I believe the first Regional after re-alignment was wrestled at Delta. Spectaters had their vision impaired by the railing at Delta and the IHSAA moved Regional to Jay County over Bellmont and AC to centralize the location. I for one like the Jay County Sec/Reg but in Adams County the AC Sectional was rated one of the tops in the State followed by the Snider Regional where Snider with Mike Ester at the helm was and still was one of the best rivalies, 2nd to AC/Bellmont.

Jeff Sheets 

Is this the rex brewer that went to i beleive bellmont high school and southwestern michigan college as a a wrestler?

We really don't like to let him out of the gym. He incites fear and panic. Besides that he drives too fast, he  doesn't know how to stop and  he is a little busy keeping his eye on things.

It sounds like we are going to need some good plow drivers this week, though.

If Mr. Patriot is so tough why can't he plow the roads?

they may need him for Saturday...  there is a really bad storm scheduled to hit late Wed or early Thursday...  if it hits thursday then Mr. Patriot will be needed so we avoid a disaster like last years regional

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.