RANKINGS UPDATED

RankingsGuy

hey everyone, i caught a quick break from studying to update the rankings with all of the glaring mistakes from the first one. please keep the comments/emails/etc. coming, they are very helpful.  also, please note that 171 does not have the full 16, this is because i do not have the names, grades, schools of 16 rankings-worthy kids at this time.  if you feel that you, your child, your wrestler, etc. are rankings-worthy at 171, please email that info to me at rankingsguy@hotmail.com or post in this thread.  again i welcome your comments, concerns. that's what makes these rankings as accurate as possible.

Thanks for working on the rankings list.  Clicking on the "Rankings" tab still reflects the October 30 list.  I was under the impression from your posting that there is a newer rankings list that should be available to review. 

Did I misunderstand your posting?

AC you must be new to this site , every year people are suckered into  the Brooks soap opera ,about him transfering to a Region team . And I'm sure we'll all go through Chapter 4 next year .

AC computer is anything but new to the wrestling message board....he might not keep up with the yearly brooks drama as close as some though.

hey everyone, awesome emails today allowed me to update the rankings again tonite with all of today's email info.. mostly the same, the changes i'd like to highlight are:

justin and joe kieffer up a weight each to 35 and 40 respectively

neibarger moved down from 171 to 160

more names were added to 171 to fill out the full 16 plus a few for the watch list

103 was shaken up a bit due to some very relevant summer results namely tyler elmore's summer victories over gettinger, schmith, pike, fozo, and whitten.

enjoy, and as always, keep the comments/concerns coming, they really help a lot

Richards record against rancked wrestlers  Win      Lose

Hurford                          2            0

Gallegos                          1            0

Krahl                                1              1

Bass                                  1              1

Berry                                1              0

Just stating for the rankings Guy I support you all!! No disrespect love you all Have a great year!! And Cooper should be 1 or 2 go Coop!!                                   

Hurford                           2            0

Gallegos                          1             0

Krahl                                 1              1

Bass                                   1               1

Just stating for the rankings Guy I support you all!! No disrespect love you all Have a great year!! And Cooper should be 1 or 2 go Coop!!                                     

That's good info for me to know! LOL

Hurford                          2            0

Gallegos                          1            0

Krahl                                1              1

Bass                                  1              1

Good thing it was in the off-season and not now :) lol richards is a tough kid

This record agianst ranked wrestlers, why would you include matches that happened in 4th and 5th grade?  Who cares?  Kral has not wrestled Richards since they have been in high school.  Also God speed to a fast and healthy recovery Andre Richards!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.