new castle semi state

rebels8

New Castle will do extremely well probably send at mimimum half the team to Conseco

WOW! at minimum half the team to Conseco?!  Soup, your ignorance on this board never ceases to amaze me.  The best teams in the state hardly ever send 7 or more.  I've counted 5 for New Castle on the very, very, very best of days.. More realistically 2 or 3..  Who are your guaranteed 7?

I'd like to say all our boys have a shot at it..........that being said it's a tough place to get a ticket to Conseco. There will be some really good wrestlers put out in the ticket round and I"m sure the same could be said for the other semi states as well. Good luck to everyone.

GO FALCONS!!!!

New Castle will do extremely well probably send at mimimum half the team to Conseco

C'mon soup45, that would mean your gonna be giving a team like Perry Meridian a run for their money and probably better than teams like Cathedral, Roncalli to just name a couple. Rex himself I think would tell you thats wishful thinking. Perry could send that number (7 - 8 if they stay healthy) or so to Conseco and Cathedral & Roncalli I'm sure would be thrilled with 5 or so, and I just think New Castle is a level below the above mentioned but thats why we wrestle and maybe they will surprise people. Good luck to all teams this up and coming season and maybe after semi-state you can tell me "told you so", but I really doubt it! ;)

As soup was saying yes NC has a long shot/ somewhat legit shot of sending 7, no more than that, 5 is VERY likely.

Mullins, Catron, Campbell---all placed last year

Mofield, Rose-Lost in Ticket round

Decker boys- One is young the other is pretty solid

Well rankngs guy, I personally could care less what you think of me.  And thank you RAGU for bringing to the attention of the rankings guy who the seven young men are, that will probably make it to Conseco. I never said they would all go there as  a Semi State Champions .  I said thet New Castle would send half a team.

Well rankngs guy, I personally could care less what you think of me.  And thank you RAGU for bringing to the attention of the rankings guy who the seven young men are, that will probably make it to Conseco. I never said they would all go there as  a Semi State Champions .  I said thet New Castle would send half a team.

To go along with all of this, Joe Caprino under the Semi-State rankings has 6 of NC wrestlers going through from a PRE-SEASON standpoint----things will change as the year takes its course but yes NC shall be competing for a spot in the team state finals too, maybe this will be there year, Roncali will be tough as nails, but Rankingsguy even in ur rankings u have 6 NC wrestlers as top 14 in the state in their weight classes, maybe im just confused or lost ???

To go along with all of this, Joe Caprino under the Semi-State rankings has 6 of NC wrestlers going through from a PRE-SEASON standpoint----things will change as the year takes its course but yes NC shall be competing for a spot in the team state finals too, maybe this will be there year, Roncali will be tough as nails, but Rankingsguy even in ur rankings u have 6 NC wrestlers as top 14 in the state in their weight classes, maybe im just confused or lost ???

New Castle is obviously going to be pretty good but beating Perry Meridian is what you would have to do to get there so good luck with that.(at least you'd have them in your gym)lol ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.