You pick em State Champion Picks

SIR HAVOC

Lets hear some names I have a few but dont know everybody. My picks are both Crary boys,Trey Lane,Aiden Warren, Justice Cash, CJ Red, Demi Allen,Tyce Freige, Nathen Walton,Brayton Lee,Dakota Short,Paul Konrath and I know there are many more young studs out there but my mind went blank. ???

Novice 130: Clayton Scroggs

Novice 120: Luke Radtke

Without a doubt CJ Red , Justice Cash and we can't forget Taybor Quear

I don't know!!

Does anyone know who was can see in Novice 140??

My pick is.......Drum Roll Please............

Every kid that steps out there on that mat has a chance to be a state champion! On any given day, anybody can do it!

See all you Champions on Saturday & Sunday!!

My pick is.......Drum Roll Please............

Every kid that steps out there on that mat has a chance to be a state champion! On any given day, anybody can do it!

See all you Champions on Saturday & Sunday!!

You are so right! I think sometimes we get wrapped up in the entire thing. I can just make a sure bet on one kid that won't be a state champ this year. Maybe next year but just not this one! ;) **disclaimer ** Talking about my own child no one elses.

Lets hear some names I have a few but dont know everybody. My picks are both Crary boys,Trey Lane,Aiden Warren, Justice Cash, CJ Red, Demi Allen,Tyce Freige, Nathen Walton,Brayton Lee,Dakota Short,Paul Konrath and I know there are many more young studs out there but my mind went blank. ???

Justice and Tyce are both gonna be in Intermediate 60.  Can' t wait!!!

There are a TON of wrestlers not registered yet.  This year is different where you HAVE to pre register and pay online, unlike the last couple of years where you paid at Ben Davis.  Remind people to register online.

Not to pick with you, but Walton and one of the Crary boys are both at novice 85. Ive never heard of 2 state champs in one class.

I agree that all of these young kids are winners for competing and showing so much heart. But EVERY kid has a chance to be a state champ??  Here's to hoping because Bantam45 looks pretty tough for my son.

I was just looking at the Inter 60# bracket and their are at least 10 kids already registered who could win it on any given day.  And I don't know everyone on the list, their could be a few sleepers that I don't know yet.  That means that there are kids who are good enough to will it all who won't even place.  Any wrestler who even places in that bracket should be very pleased with them selves and who ever walks away with it, WOW!  Good luck to all!

Intermediate weights are ridiculously tough this year..

55- Rooks, Lane, Alexander, Allen, Donneli, Walz, Zadylak, Casebolt, any could win this weight

60- Frieje, Cash, Vankampen, Egli, Mosconi, Davis, Videya, Bailey, Lee, Voight,

65- Hammel, Brauener, Stewart, Sichting, Calhoun

Those are just the kids I know off the top of my head. Should be a great day of competition. Whoever wins and places had a good day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.