Richmond Updates?

Boot

The alternate from the regional level is the guy who got beat by the champion in the first round.

Nothing against the alternates but I can't wait to see that rule change made, being I thought it was already done for this year. 

What happened to New Castle's Dusty Bennett? Injury? Suspension? He was 45-2 going into regionals.

Dusty was very ill.  He spent all day in the Nurse's office throwing up, and threw up several times on the way to Richmond.  He had nothing left, but tried anyway.

Dusty was very ill.  He spent all day in the Nurse's office throwing up, and threw up several times on the way to Richmond.  He had nothing left, but tried anyway.

He had such a great year, such a terrible way to end in which he had very little control over his illness. I know others around the state and country get sick in th tournament time and sme have just enough to get the qulifyin win and injury default but this wasn't the case. . I saw him before his match, and you could tell he wasn't even close to wrestle that 1 st round match.He  Avenged one of his losses  and truly only had one close loss to a ranked kid, can't remeber who. Had a decent shot at  State.  I wish him the best of luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.