advancing all 14 out of sectionals

tyandky

The 171 is like the third or fourth kid they had wrestling at that weight.

Good job falcons

the first 171 was kicked off the team for quitting in a match, cj martin broke his ankle, and today brooks injured his ankle so he ff with injury default or probably would have moved on also, he couldnt hardly walk. i think its a curse at perrys 171 this year

the first 171 was kicked off the team for quitting in a match, cj martin broke his ankle, and today brooks injured his ankle so he ff with injury default or probably would have moved on also, he couldnt hardly walk. i think its a curse at perrys 171 this year

Rebel 8, You should know better.  Actually, it is the 4th kid.  The 1st started with Jake Hockenberry, being denied eligibility, to wrestle for PM by the IHSAA, therefore, returning to Decatur Central. 

BAD KARMA????

Good Luck FALCONS!

Rebel 8, You should know better.  Actually, it is the 4th kid.  The 1st started with Jake Hockenberry, being denied eligibility, to wrestle for PM by the IHSAA, therefore, returning to Decatur Central. 

BAD KARMA????

Good Luck FALCONS!

ya your right but i didnt mention hockenberry b/c he never really started a varsity match which really sucked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.