C.P. rebuilding or reloading ?

pirateville

Crown Point who won State last year , and who lost a lot of talent from graduation seems to be the best team out there  I've seen except for Mish. . With a bunch of new kids on the team would you consider this a rebuilding year or a reloading year ?

How can people use the word " rebuliding " with Crown Point ? When they have all those studs back from last year championship year. If I was a coach--i would love to "rebulid" every year like Crown Point is doing this year. I will take Anthoney Hawkis, Jason Tsirtis, Dallas Schrug, Josh Flamme, Erich Roach, Tom Renn AND CALL IT A REBULDING YEAR--YIKES!!!! ??? ???

Reloading would be adding a few kids , Crown Point added 8 new kids with Kral only having a few 08-09 varsity matches and Saroff only having one . Everyone says it's reloading because they're having great success , you have to give Vlink a lot of credit . They're only losing 4 Seniors and bringing Halsted back next year and 7 out of the  8 new kids are getting a lot of experience for 010 .

Not being cocky at all , actually the oposite , with C.P. as young as they are and Merr. being a very mature team I'm really shocked what C.P.  has done this year . I'm looking more toward next year when C.P. only loses 4 wrestlers to graduation and the rest of the DAC loses a ton . But in wrestling who knows what could happen , I had my money on the Pirates for the DAC Conf. this year .

Crown Point looks like a totally different team at the dac tourney than they did at the Traicoff . It seems like the younger wrestlers have really stepped up for them since earlier in the year . Who knows , you might see Portage making a big splash at the Regionals .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.