Rankings Updated 12/31 at 6:30 PM Eastern

RankingsGuy

well, after about 9 hours of work over the past 2 days, the post-holiday tournament update is complete!  the rankings are really starting to shape up and give us a much better picture of what the podium may look like at the state tournament in a little under 2 months.  as always, i'm sure i missed some things.. and therefore questions, comments, concerns, etc. are welcome and greatly appreciated!

152 Why do Niebarger & Parish's losses show up on the notables and Juliano's does not?  Juliano looses to an unseeded & unranked sophmore and doesn't move in the rankings?  Parish's loss was in the same Tourney as Juliano's.

First off, thank you so much for all you do!  I am amazed at how you can keep track of everything.  It's a lot of fun to look through the rankings and see how guys are doing.

Just a few FYI's:

Darin Fiechter of Southern Wells (130) dec. Cam Matteson of Elkhart Memorial (135) 9-5

Seth Biberstine of Southern Wells (215) dec. Scott Neff of Yorktown (215) 10-4

Matt James of Jay County (215) dec. Seth Biberstine of Southern Wells (215) 18-12

Jordan Venderley of Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger (145) dec. Jarod Shwartz Adams Central (145) 8-4

Thanks again for all you do...hope this helps!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.