BORDER WARS WINTER CHAMPIONSHIPS @ BEN DAVIS 12/20

dfurgason

Another Awesome Tournament from our neighbors from the north.

It was a pretty good turn out for the first year and I really liked the round robins for 6 or less. Good mat time to start the season.

Thanks to Coach Moss and my Old HS Ben Davis for all of the hard work they put in.

Great job to Austin McCloskey ,  Austin you looked awesome. Ryan Ford , Evan Loe  and Kayla Miracle also wrestled great.

That is just a few.

Border Wars Wrestling would like to thank those who made yesterday's Winter Championships @ Ben Davis such a great tournament.

Coach Moss and the support he received from his Coaches, Wrestlers and Parents along with the Border Wars Staff made the day very good for wrestling.

Special thanks to those who networked pulling this together at Ben Davis, the State is lucky to have such a nice High School Facility.

Congratulations to the Clubs that competed for the Team  Awards, Indiana All-Stars, Red Cobra, Hoosier Elite, Fighting Irish, North Akron, and Lights Out,  as always getting those final scores always gets exciting.  At one point during the day I looked across and seen kids with Hoosier, Buckeye, MSU Spartan, UM, and Penn State Singlets all wrestling at the same time and thought I was at the Big 10 Tournament. We hope to get a little bigger turnout and come back next year, we'll make some Bigger Club Championship Awards and hope to get some more Club Rosters turned in

All of the Officals that worked the event were outstanding and did a great job! Indiana has a lot to be proud of as they have great passionate wrestlers and wrestling fans.

Thanks from all at border Wars Wrestling!

Another Awesome Tournament from our neighbors from the north.

It was a pretty good turn out for the first year and I really liked the round robins for 6 or less. Good mat time to start the season.

Thanks to Coach Moss and my Old HS Ben Davis for all of the hard work they put in.

Great job to Austin McCloskey ,  Austin you looked awesome. Ryan Ford , Evan Loe  and Kayla Miracle also wrestled great.

That is just a few.

Thanks Tom,  Justis and Tommy looked great also.

Evans Dad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.