Harrison 10-way

spiralride1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does appear that the top 3 guys from Trinity will not be there this weekend.   Post below from the Ky site:

Re: Beast of the East!

? Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:58:18 PM ?From Trinity Fahy, Bradbury, and Brad Hitchings.

However, Trinity  has several other standout wrestlers including the younger Hitchings and Grant Olmann currently ranked #1 at 152.

I just don't think they will have the depth to compete with Reitz or Memorial without the BIG 3.  I give them the edge in the battle for 3rd place with Southridge and Heritage Hills.  Union County seems to have too many holes this year.  

Reitz wins the 10-way.  They are now 17-0 on the season.  Weiss from Heritage Hills get MVP but the 3 pounder from Union County, Ky beat two very good kids in Vanhook and Hall from Harrison.  Heritage Hills also beat Memorial in a close one.  Overall, some pretty good wrestling.  Up next for the panthers..Connersville.

The 103 from Union County would have been really impressive if he was a senior in high school but the fact that he is an  8th grader blows me away!!!!!  My MVP vote goes to Caleb Ervin at 140 though!!!  He left every wrestler he faced thinking that they never want to wrestle him again.  He will be a champ at the MD Classic! 

l 103 union county is a stud.

Before the meet started I thought reitz would walk through this tounament.   They either had a bad tournament or they are not as good as I thought.  I know they won but I feel they have the talent to be a lot better.

Memorial and Heritage Hills are tough.

Wrestlers that impressed me with this weekend.  

140 Ervin (UC) is the most dominate wrestler I have seen in this area in recent years.

171 Weiss (HH) continues to wrestle well and handled a very good Southridge kid with little problem.

103 Ervin (UC) wow - 8th grader beats 2 studs in Hall and Vanhook.

112 Wedding (Memorial) keeping with the love for the Ervin bloodline - he is long, lean, and agressive.

I have very high expectations for Reitz so I'm only going to list 1 wrestler that impressed me.

285 Wimpleberg ® 9-0 with 8 pins - he seems to have ROUNDED into shape a little faster than our other Football boys - not having to cut weight is an advantage!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.