Two HUGE Meets in Michiana this week!

Darrick Snyder

I'm always suprised by the huge audiences that we get for high school wrestling!  Unfortunately, businesses who make a living by supplying the wrestling community do not seem to realize the size of the market they are missing.  With more financial support LIVE VIDEO Wrestling broadcasts would catch on like wildfire around the State of Indiana.

I guess people think basketball is better than wrestling.  Boo!!

That actually looks about right . the 145lb match could go either way . Remember the Cavemen just beat the then #2 ranked team 42-17 .

I agree completely. honestly 145 could go either way with Reinoehl being in PHM middle schools. and IMO i think 103 might surprise some people. Martsolf has been impressive early this year.

Thanks to some financial support from the Mishawaka Wrestling Club we will be able to provide Live Video of the Mishawaka vs. Lowell (MI) meet tomorrow starting around 5:45.

If his wife will allow it tonight's Varsity Official Roger Griffith will be joining Coach Smith mic side for the Lowell Match.

Thanks to Jeff Colborn for help the Coach tonight.  What a great night of wrestling.

For some reason we experienced a problem with the network part way through tonight and nneded to revert back to our Verizon Card.  Should be even better tomorrow back home again in Mishawaka.

See ya there!!

I'm always suprised by the huge audiences that we get for high school wrestling!  Unfortunately, businesses who make a living by supplying the wrestling community do not seem to realize the size of the market they are missing.  With more financial support LIVE VIDEO Wrestling broadcasts would catch on like wildfire around the State of Indiana.

I guess people think basketball is better than wrestling.  Boo!!

If you were at Penn last night and saw how many cars were in the parking lots and across the street, wow it was just unbelievable! It looked like they were hosting the State Football Championship or something. That place was hoppin'!

Mish vs. Lowell results so far

171 - #1 Jackson Morse Lowell techs Morin 5-0 Lowell

189 - #7 Gabe Dean dec over Abu 8-0 Lowell

215 - #1Lentz maj dec over #1 Ryan Olep 8-4 Lowell

285 - #3 Thomas dec over Lowell 8-7 Lowell

103 - Martsolf pins in 3rd after being up 14-1 13-8 Mish

112 - #1 Beck pins in 1st 19-8 Mish

119 - #10 Binion dec. over Lowell 22-8 Mish

125 - #12 Wisler pins 28-9 Mish

130 - #4 Schrader up 8-3  after first period

Mishawaka wins 41-17

Stahl beats #1 ranked Michigan kid at 152 lbs. 5-0 ... sure looked like Stahl had him pinned.

Alex White was great on his feet as he beat the #1 ranked  Michigan 160 pound kid.

#1 ranked Michigan kid at 160 wrestled up at 171 and teched Morin...

Al White beat the #4 ranked 152 pounder who was listed on here at 140

I attended as well and save for dealing with a few of Lowell's top ranked guys,  the Cavemen were large and in charge.  I have never seen them look so physical.  With the great technique they were showing, I am hard pressed to answer who can beat them this year.

I attended as well and save for dealing with a few of Lowell's top ranked guys,  the Cavemen were large and in charge.  I have never seen them look so physical.  With the great technique they were showing, I am hard pressed to answer who can beat them this year.

NOBODY!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.