Turkey Classic

nutsdad

There has been some discussion on other threads concerning a possible emergence of Ev. North.  The Turkey Classic will definitely provide an early indication of their talent level.  I think a good finish for them has to be top three.

Well you can think everyone is giving to much credit.They have more than Sulawske and Steele. I won't tell you who they are, I will let you see for your self when they win this thing. Everyone in there bust there but and works hard. I bieleve that all the time they have been putting in is gonna show off this weekend.

This should be a great tournament.  There is going to be TONS of undefeated wrestlers battling it out!  I can't wait!

Does 0-0 count as undefeated? or does it mean that alot of winless kids will be there?  ;D

I assume someone will officially post the results.  Ev. North was in the 2nd gym all day so I didn't get to see them at all.  Harrison looked pretty good until they ran into Mt. Vernon, although Harrison did tear up a couple of the lower weights.  There must have been 12 or 13 pins between the two teams.

EV North was in the 1st gym on mat 2 today i saw them wrestle central and they bearly beat them Mt. Vernon crushed them any team that wrestles Mt. Vernon this year is going to have to be ready Mt. Vernon is a very good team i guess we will find out tomorrow who the best team is between the two.

I assume someone will officially post the results.  Ev. North was in the 2nd gym all day so I didn't get to see them at all.  Harrison looked pretty good until they ran into Mt. Vernon, although Harrison did tear up a couple of the lower weights.  There must have been 12 or 13 pins between the two teams.

what good lower weights did they have besides Hall and Wolf?

i actually thought he did pretty good against kendel on the ground but standing up kendel was dominate

Kendel just walked right through everybody at the Turkey Classic.

I heard while I was in the other gym today that North was losing to somebody. Anybody know who that was?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.