Lafayette Jeff Sectional Ranking!

1manwolfpack

• 2 weeks later...

;DWow, I have seen some of those Harrison kids 8), Warning, lookout-- with Skinner and the rest of the coaches thoses kids look hungry and healthy ;) they could be a very explosive team and will suprise many. Everybody knows Cam is on a mission but guys like Overby is surely going to put up some numbers This team is loaded and will improve every week, look for them to peek at just the right time >:( Coaching may be the difference in this one

I'd have to say our coaching staff has evolved into a very technical staff.  We have added some very specific talent that should help us out tremendously.  Plus, these young Purdue guys keep me off the mat so I won't need more surgeries!!!  And as for Nick Skinner, he has developed and matured a great deal as a coach, and will continue to be a great asset to our program.

I'd have to say our coaching staff has evolved into a very technical staff.  We have added some very specific talent that should help us out tremendously.  Plus, these young Purdue guys keep me off the mat so I won't need more surgeries!!!  And as for Nick Skinner, he has developed and matured a great deal as a coach, and will continue to be a great asset to our program.

The best of luck to you guy's up there. Hope Daniel and Cam have the great season they are capable of. I know they both are doing great keep, up the hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

Did Graves try anything on Lynde at Chesterton, and he is the Mav's varisty starter?  History there  as Lynde dominated Graves with a purpose...and the Mavericks don't have the level of atheletes (other than the two "Dales") in any weight to carry this team to the level of "team state  or as individuals."  Did the 189 do anything on Atwood?  Both Mavericks  ( 152 and 189) were shut down upon stepping on the mat with Lynde and Atwood.  Different level of athletes all the way around (and not in favor of the Mavs).

Thank God for the Cheney boy's, but they are the only two (hear they have a Miller who is decent as well, but haven't heard anything other than he is tough) so, is it true the the Mav coach is the one who led the "Don't let David Cheney wrestle at Harrison crusade? "

If what I hear about the Mav coach in regards to David Cheney is correct.  Then the shame is on him as dis-allowing one of his JV wrestlers from  participate  at a new school.

Can't cheer for the Mav's on any level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.