Aaron Stevenson I Creek?

navy80

Was he hurt last year as a frosh?  I couldnt find any thing on him?

He a beast and will def. go D1.  He gave Shrewsbury everything he could handle.  should be a two time state champ. 

Atwood will win @171 and Aaron will win @ 189

Where does this but Duckworth? the only one of the three that has one a state championship... I know atwood beat him not too long ago but remember only one MAN has beaten Duckworth at censeco and that's Howe. Don't count him out of either weight class until he looses at state.

Aaron, keep up the good work.  Hope to continue to see you on tuesday nights at Perry.  We will go all the way thru summer.  Big kids, we have some good work out partners on tuesday nights if you want to make it to PM at 6 pm.  This week coming up we have Head Coach Scott Hinkel from Purdue coming in to run practice(12th) and the following week(19th) asst coach from Lincoln college, Stephen Bradley(3x state champ) will be here.  Lets get ready for Fargo, central Regionals, Disney Duals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.