Congrats to Jason Tsirtsis - National Champion

AJ

i remeber going to the state finals in middle school and watchin guys like escobedo and alex tsirtsis dominate.. i always looked at alex like a pro athlete he was like the Cael Sanderson of indiana.. i still havent seen jason wrestle.. but by the looks of all of his accomplishemnts so far it looks he just might be the best Tsirtsis wrestler in the family... and that is saying A LOT... good luck to this kid in his next 3 years... the hardest part part of having succes so early is staying hungry.. i;m sure his coaches at CP and his older brother will not let him slack off one bit.. hope he can be a 4 time state champ and eventually win a national championship at the college level (hopefully an Indiana school ) and maybe even an Olympic Gold someday... ha lots of pressure for this young guy.. but hes a Tsirtsis.. isn't that pressure alrwady.. OOH RAH JASON KEEP MAIKING INDIANA PROUD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.