middle school results day2

BIGJOESCOUT

I know that the Gold Team finished 5-2  and took 4th place. Not sure all of the exact scores so I will just post who they beat. Indiana over Illinois Bronze, Indiana over Texas, Indiana over Kentucky, Indiana over Ohio Blue Stallions, Indiana over Oregon, Team Jordan over Indiana and Michigan Next Level over Indiana. Indiana takes 4th place. Great Job to both Teams.

2009 Middle School Duals Indiana Blue Results

-- Name Wins Losses

75 Bailey Lahue 6 1

80 Skyler Lykins 0 7

85 Ethan Wampler 2 5

90 Ben Harvey 3 4

95 Josh Pharrell 4 3

102 Jack Bolin   2           4   (sat out one dual to injuryand one loss was an injury default)

110 Joey Mammolenti 3 4

117 Adam Garcia 5 2

125 Luke Kriech 3 4

132 Dustin Shurg 2 5

140 Alex Schneider 4 3  (one loss was due to an injury default)

150 Casey Sonaty 5 2

160 Charles Orzeske 4 3

175 Matt Hurford 6 1

195 Gelen Robinson 1 6

220 Richard Brown 6 1

275 Donte Winfield 4 3

Pool Results: 2-2

Round 1: Indiana Blue 21 Team Jordan 56

Round 2: Indiana Blue 13 Illinois Silver 54

Round 3: Indiana Blue 53   Alternates 24

Round 4: Indiana Blue 48 Oregon Black 31

Silver Division Results: 2-1 Third Place

Round 1: Indiana Blue 44 Ohio Stallions Blue 30

Semifinals: Indiana Blue 33 Illinois Bronze 44

3rd place match: Indiana Blue 37 Illinois Top Dawgs 35

Indiana Blue All-Americans:

Bailey Lahue, Casey Sonaty, Matt Hurford, Richard Brown

Matt Great job this is Andre's dad much improvement from last year. Keep it up maybe you and Dre will get a chance te wrestle again this year you going 189?  How did Sliga do he should be at !89 next year also. It ought to be a fun weight class again If Jones is there Eads, Atwood, Duck, Stevenson,Richards , Campbell .Stevenson and Richards been battling at Perry Rtc on tues. would love to see Duckworth up there Grimes as well come on up Big guys it is a great room!

Sliga looked great all weekend.  So, confident and technical and then you add that to his explosiveness and you got a beast.  He is a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to seeing what he can do at the high school level in the next few years.

Someone else that really impressed me was Gino Gillum.  He went all out all the time and showed a lot of heart.  He is one tough wrestler.

I saw Sliga wrestle over 3 matches----I  was watching mostly the Blue Team--- Sliga wrestled on Gold Team---it looked like men against boys--he sure is tough kid--i just worry that he is so young--will be wrestling lot of older kids next year in high school--but in his age group--none better in Indiana.

Here is a list of the All-Americans from the Gold Team:

INDIANA GOLD

OW-M. SLIGA

AA'S

M. SLIGA

E. PONDER

L. MOSS

C. LECOUNT

D. HUGHES

N. MOLLOY

A. NEIBARGER

B. VAUGHN

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.