2012 Olympics

Boom444

Possible Indiana Wrestlers

Angel Escebedo

Reece Humphrey

Andrew Howe

Bryce Hasseman

I think that if all things workout you could see these 4 in the olympics.  What do you think the chances are that any of them make it?

I never said there will be 4... I dont even know if Angel wrestles freestyle or greco, but i would imagine that Reece would attempt to wrestle in the olympics, and Hasseman is getting older so who knows about him... and Howe is just a monster

55kg (121 lbs)

60kg (132 lbs)

66kg (145.5 lbs)

74kg (163 lbs)

84kg (185 lbs)

96kg (211.5 lbs)

120kg (264.5 lbs)

7 freestyle and 7 greco weights that equals 14  weights

I think Reece probably has the best chance of making it.  He's a much better freestyler than he is in folkstyle.

Agreed...especially considering the success Hump had this past off-season.

Don't forget about Hasseman. He is already placing high in internationals tournaments.

I think Reece probably has the best chance of making it.  He's a much better freestyler than he is in folkstyle.

Don't forget about Hasseman. He is already placing high in internationals tournaments.

Don't forget Bryce placed 3rd last year when he tried out .  He may be getting older but I think he will be just the right age in2012. Go Bryce we know you can do it.  ;D

Don't forget Bryce placed 3rd last year when he tried out .  He may be getting older but I think he will be just the right age in2012. Go Bryce we know you can do it.  ;D

How old is he now?

Y2, always so negative about all matters. If thought about from an outside perspective, Andrew Howe and Reece Humphrey are both hard workers. If the 2012 Olympics is something they take seriously then both of them have very legitimate chances at making and doing tremendously well in London. Best of luck to any Indiana kids who decide to pursue an Olympic Dream!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.