Best College Careers?

natlchamp2005

Im not so sure about Cashe.  Don't get me wrong, but he does not have any top wrestling.  If he does not improve on top he will struggle at the elite college level.  If the boilermakers improve his game he definitely will be tough in my opinion.  But good call almost forgot about him.

Runyan has been wrestling a college style for the last 4 years... he is excellent on top and bottom.  He is going to a prep school for a year which will help him refine his skills.... He will have the best D1 Career.  Sandefur will most likely go on to be a DII AA and possibly champ someday

Everyone is saying that Camden will do great in college but honestly unless Cashe bumps up to 133 I dont even see him making the lineup. Lets not forget that Cashe manhandled him 10-4 this year(I was there not even close). I am an Eppert fan but lets not get too high on him because he beat a kid that had beaten him the previous six times.

Also, I think Harper can have a solid college career if he can fix up his injury.  He has a similar wrestling style as Asst coach Roger Chandler of MSU.  He can get him really good on his feet and better on top with legs.  Even though Harper is good on top and uses that relentless power half. 

If Shrews can develop more offense from his feet, specifically leg attacks, I think he should do great.

I think in general the upper weights lack the depth that the lower and middle weights do, which should help him as well.

I know northwestern will make shrewsbury into a takedown monster!!

for eppert and cashe  there gonna have a lotta fun with futrell and possibilly angel :o 

dont quote me on this but i have no idea who purdues 125 pounder is  right now but i see a possible redshirt season for both to adapate to the different type of atmosphere college has to offer....after this past weekend eppert has the riding time technique down!!! :P

for eppert and cashe  there gonna have a lotta fun with futrell and possibilly angel :o 

dont quote me on this but i have no idea who purdues 125 pounder is  right now but i see a possible redshirt season for both to adapate to the different type of atmosphere college has to offer....after this past weekend eppert has the riding time technique down!!! :P

Eppert and Quiroga would be very competitive with Purdue's 125 lber. right now in my opinion.

Eppert and Quiroga would be very competitive with Purdue's 125 lber. right now in my opinion.

I would second that opinion.

I would second that opinion.

i really never heard of purdues starter so i can agree with you guys but it seems like the competion in the big10 is getting more tough and tough every year.. Has either of them ever face any of the illi bound 25 pounders in nationals or any big tournys `???

You may not know Purdue's starter... but maybe you know their backup 125.... Matt Fields won state in 07 beat Taylor March in the finals at 119.  Apparently the kid in front of him is decent.. even though he is the worst 125 in the big 10

I think Brooks could possibly have a better career

Mike Mena the light weight coach there has produced 2 125 pound national champions

now im not saying Brooks will be a national champion but with the best coaching who knows

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.