Braggin' Rights?

hogleg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indiana won.  i think the score was 31-28 but I could be off by a little.  Illinois didn't bring a 112 or a 189.  Mark myers from CP won OW.  Dillion might of had the best match of the night.  He lost 3-2 and the guy from Illinois didn't really do anything on top or bottom.  Kinda strange that there wasn't a stalling,  fleeing the mat, or locking hands penalty the whole meet.  No cautions or penalty points in anyway

Indiana won.  i think the score was 31-28 but I could be off by a little.  Illinois didn't bring a 112 or a 189.  Mark myers from CP won OW.  Dillion might of had the best match of the night.  He lost 3-2 and the guy from Illinois didn't really do anything on top or bottom.  Kinda strange that there wasn't a stalling,  fleeing the mat, or locking hands penalty the whole meet.  No cautions or penalty points in anyway

mr right were you there there were several warnings for stalling at least 2 fleeing the mat calls and several cautions for false starts  though you are right there where no locked hands call though elite wrestlers rarely lock hands  In the dillion match he really didnt do anything either on the top or bottom

I was there and I would like you to tell me what match was a fleing the mat called I know it wasn't in the Estrada /match where the kid ranout of bounds. Dillon Pushed the Action the entire match. 

112 Wilson IN wb Forfeit

119 Manes IN wbf  Vitela IL

125 Banks IL Wbd Muro IN

130 Gonzalez IL WBF Leddesma In

135 Murphy IL wbd Dillon In 3-2

140 Marianovich IL wbf Britton In

145 Jones IN wbf McCormick IL

152 Estrada IN wbd Mosby IL 9-2

160 Myers IN wbf Fortson IL Myers was OW

171 Nichols IL wbd Bartley In 11-9 Lateral drop with :15 seconds left

189 Shrewsbury IN wbf

215 Lewis IL wbmd Bakalik IN 12-3 not sure on score

Hwt Castillo IL wbf Anderson IN

Marianovich from Marian Catholic is a stud...Ole Joey Gilbert is slowly turning Marian Catholic around where they used to be...

Illinois just doesn't take it as seriously as we do (they don't send all of their studs)...oh well, they keep losing and we'll take it. Nice job, Indiana boys!  :)

did Darius Richmond and Garrett Payne turn it down. Why else would they have a 135 bump up to 140

Garret Payne is from Michigan City, which is not part of the region/NWI times zone

How is Michigan City not part of the region?

there are residents insides the city limits who gets the times

mr right were you there there were several warnings for stalling at least 2 fleeing the mat calls and several cautions for false starts  though you are right there where no locked hands call though elite wrestlers rarely lock hands  In the dillion match he really didnt do anything either on the top or bottom

\thats insane i didn't see any calls.....  but there was 1 false start when the kid had the legs in on Johnny Dillion and the ref never blew the whistle.  It's hard to get an escape when someone is just riding parrallel to you or just has the legs in not working for a fall or back points.  I ask you the same question were you there?  Oh yeah and that fleeing the mat  in Estradas matchwas the most obvious fleeing I might have ever saw. 

\thats insane i didn't see any calls.....  but there was 1 false start when the kid had the legs in on Johnny Dillion and the ref never blew the whistle.  It's hard to get an escape when someone is just riding parrallel to you or just has the legs in not working for a fall or back points.  I ask you the same question were you there?  Oh yeah and that fleeing the mat  in Estradas matchwas the most obvious fleeing I might have ever saw. 

we just saw that at state with eppert riding wright never once working just stalling with the legs in so cant really complain bout the legs

did Darius Richmond and Garrett Payne turn it down. Why else would they have a 135 bump up to 140

Garret Payne is from Michigan City, which is not part of the region/NWI times zone

I believe it is for the Times newspaper circulation area.  Mainly Lake, Porter, Jasper and Newton Counties.  At least that is what is has been in the past.

I'm almost positive that Michigan City is not in the NWI times circulation zone, I could be wrong.

But they are not part of the "region".........that I'm sure of.

If M.C was in the Times circulation zone, I'm sure Brent Surface, and Durrel Kelly would have been on the team in 03', Troy Bush, and Ben Sontag (C.P) represented team team Indiana at 215, and 275.

MC isn't in the Region but Rennsealer is in 2001 Kyle johns wrestled in it.

Rensselaer has had several participants.  Ryan Kaufman (5th at 160  3years ago) was the last one for our school. 

MC isn't in the Region but Rennsealer is in 2001 Kyle johns wrestled in it.

Niether Rensselaer or Michigan City is part of the region

The  Indiana Braggin' Rights team is picked from the NWI times circulation zone, which includes Rensselar, but not Michigan City.

Apparently the Times circulation zone extends south of the region.

The Region=Lake and Porter county

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.