Dingo, good New Castle SS write up

wrestler60160

Not sure about Moore's loss but that area has produced some really good individuals in recent years.

Really enjoyed your Merrillville article, karl. Not too shabby for a nihilist

Not to mention some pretty darn good wrestlers as well. ;D

Not sure about Moore's loss but that area has produced some really good individuals in recent years.

Great, now I have to go find a dictionary.

Nihil- The rejection of all moral principles or religion as the only means of obtaining social progress; the denial of all reality in phenomena; in 19th centyry Russia the opposition to all constituted authority or government.

Hmm, Unless he is a commie,  I am going to guess that you are saying he is a person lacking morals, I wanna party with someone like that. ;D

Nihil- The rejection of all moral principles or religion as the only means of obtaining social progress; the denial of all reality in phenomena; in 19th centyry Russia the opposition to all constituted authority or government.

Hmm, Unless he is a commie,  I am going to guess that you are saying he is a person lacking morals, I wanna party with someone like that. ;D

Rent the movie "The Big Lebowski" Warrendad and you will see the connections.  Definately not a commie....."at least that's an ethos"

Rent the movie "The Big Lebowski" Warrendad and you will see the connections.  Definately not a commie....."at least that's an ethos"

DUDE......

Dingo keeps raising the journalistic bar!

On Dingo's write up for the 171 class, he mentioned Scott Moore from Fountain Central with a 30-1 record.  I was wondering who his one loss was to?

Loss was to RV Peter by 1 or 2.... I'm pretty sure...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.