145    Renn                      White                  M3

152    Pogoezelski          Forte                    M3

160    Meyers                  Morin                  CP4

171    Kooi                        Smith                  CP3

189    Shrewsberry      Boyd                    CP6

215    Bakalik                  Lentz                    M6

HWT  Marshall                Thomas              M4

Crown Point 29, Mishawaka 29

This Duel being a tie and coming down to the 6th criteria.  But this all depends on starting weight, they wrestle heads up and no team penalty points are awarded.

Whats everyone elses predictions???

first off.... i wouldn't expect Hawkins to get the pin over wisler.... i give it a major.... Schrader is peaking and could give tsirtis a better match than a major.... and i seldom see heavyweights win my major... they either put the other wrestler on their back (which often results in a pin) or they fight for position when they are neutral all match and someone wins by one or 2 points.

Secondly.... lets not look ahead.. Mishawaka has to beat cathedral first, a task that will possibly be tougher than beating CP.

Isn't this a board of opion and speculation?  Besides that we won't have any time to start a thread like this...

Thanks for the Bulletin Board Material...Coaches need NO motivational materials at all with twits like this posting this stuff.

Your Welcome BlueBolt , I'm glad a twit like me can help the motivational process, and again you are welcome...   ;)

I go ahead and throw what I think in my opinion will be the best matchup at TEAM State, that being that Mishawaka does beat Cathedral, you call me a twit.  But it is ok for you to make your picks and how to win in the MD and Castle Duel.

Isn't this a board of opion and speculation?  Besides that we won't have any time to start a thread like this...

Thanks for the Bulletin Board Material...Coaches need NO motivational materials at all with twits like this posting this stuff.

twits?

twits?

I know who calls a person a twit???

Since the loss of Beck, CP is the new favorite.

However, like stated above, favorite by 1 or criteria,

Coach Snyder seems to always get his less talented wrestlers to show up and get some upsets so the cavemen winning would be no shock to me,

but neither would a loss, hopefully they can still pull it off.

CP has made so me serious gains this year.  It was already a team of studs, but they got put through the ringer in that wrestling room.  They beat Merr. by 15 when the first time it was pretty close.  CP all the way.  It is their time.

Your Welcome BlueBolt , I'm glad a twit like me can help the motivational process, and again you are welcome...   ;)

I go ahead and throw what I think in my opinion will be the best matchup at TEAM State, that being that Mishawaka does beat Cathedral, you call me a twit.  But it is ok for you to make your picks and how to win in the MD and Castle Duel.

Yes...but that dual was ALREADY set and we knew it was going to happen...

Hey Bluebolt Looking at the Voting polls looks like alot of other people are foreshadowing that its going to Crown Point against Mishawaka as well.  At this time  looks like many people still believe Mishawaka will beat both Teams (Crown Point and Cathedral).  Not alot of hope from people thinking Cathedral is going to pull it off at this time. For me I still believe the winner will be deceided off of the 6th criteria if it is Mishawaka V. Crown Point in the Semis.

Coach Snyder seems to always get his less talented wrestlers to show up and get some upsets so the cavemen winning would be no shock to me,

What happened with Beck?

What happened with Beck?

He was kicked off the team by the School for Disciplinary reasons

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.