-Robison  CA

-Vandeventer  BN

-Howland  BB

-Wimpelberg  ER

-White  MV

-Richey  BB

-Clark  JE

-Gill  CN

Man some of these were really hard to call, I guess it will come down to who is on and who wants it the most.  One thing is for sure it is going to be a great day of wrestling!!!

Gunny 77 I like alot of your picks instead of a few,  I like Colon at 112 to win the championship, flop Johns and Raley, also at 135 Dehaven has already beaten smith from FR, Runyun will run away with it at 160,  dont overlook Wedding at 171, and I just dont think that White is going to win it at HWT.  But besides that pretty good picks.  But I do have somewhat of a southern Bias on my side!!! ::)

What about that 152 lb bracket? Wow!! Fudurich vs Stein. I am partial to the "grinder" but I think Pettyjohn and Weiss come out at the bottom along with Stein and Fudurich.

Toughest Bracket of the day!!!

The winner of this one will have a Gold Medal - and a Brass Set!!!!    ;)

What about that 152 lb bracket? Wow!! Fudurich vs Stein. I am partial to the "grinder" but I think Pettyjohn and Weiss come out at the bottom along with Stein and Fudurich.

Im gonna take stein vs. kolb in the finals at 152 after seeing kolb dominate juliano and reese at regionals

Im gonna take stein vs. kolb in the finals at 152 after seeing kolb dominate juliano and reese at regionals

Did Kolb dominate Reece? I wasn't there but saw Reece wrestle earlier in the year. He looked pretty good then. Did Kolb just beat two good wrestlers or did he dominate both?

Is this correct?

Possible Bracket Corrections

103 Boosma (Bloomington South) had a loss and a win in Team Regional Finals, making his record 32-3

29-2 after Sectional

32-2 after Regional

Team Regional

Win over Bowman, Loss to McKinley of Perry Meridian

OR did the sectional record reflect Team Regional results?  Not possible since the Team Regional was held AFTER the sectional.  There must be one more loss

And since the loss from the Team Regional is missing, it is likely that the WIN is missing too, making the correct record 33-3

Does anyone KNOW?

ALSO:

189 Brownfield of Columbus North is sometimes spelled Brawnfield.  Which is correct?

As one of the people who spent quite a bit of time Sunday putting together the program for the Evansville Semi-State, allow me to vent for a minute.

We can only go by the info the regional sites send us.  Unless there is an obvious mistake we can verify ourselves, we have no choice but to use what is on the sheets we receive.  If there are mistakes on them or they are incomplete (as was the case from one regional), we do the best we can.  Sometimes we are pretty sure a mistake has been made but without verification, we go with what we were given.

If there is a spelling or record mistake, the coach can let us know Sat. morning and we will more than gladly make the change.  Some regionals updated the records of the participants from team semi-states while some did not.  We did not take the time to check every record to see if it was correct.  Then there is always the human factor.  These elephant fingers of mine do not dance lightly over a keyboard.

Bottom line is if a mistake has been made in a program, we'll be glad to change anything a coach will verify for us.

I am now off my soapbox.  We return you to your regularly scheduled programming............

103   Brian Kuhn        Evansville Reitz

112   Shawn Miracle  Bloomington South

119   Ethan Raley       Indian Creek

125   Eddie Durran    Charlestown

130   Brannigan Barlow  Bloomington South

135   Mitchell Richey  Brown County

140   Jacob Milenbaugh  Columbus North

145   Steven Spicer    Edgewood

152   Holden Fudurich  Sullivan

160   Briar Runyan   Martinsville

171   Gabe Watson     Columbus North

189   Aaron Stevenson  Indian Creek

215   Clay Robinson   Castle

285   Jowan Gill         Columbus North

Good luck to all the young men there! You all deserve to win, but there can be only one! May you all be safe in the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!

103   Brian Kuhn        Danville

112   Shawn Miracle  Bloomington South

119   Ethan Raley       Indian Creek

125   Eddie Durran    Charlestown

130   Brannigan Barlow  Bloomington South

135   Mitchell Richey  Brown County

140   Jacob Milenbaugh  Columbus North

145   Steven Spicer    Edgewood

152   Holden Fudurich  Sullivan

160   Briar Runyan   Martinsville

171   Gabe Watson     Columbus North

189   Aaron Stevenson  Indian Creek

215   Clay Robinson   Castle

285   Jowan Gill         Columbus North

Good luck to all the young men there! You all deserve to win, but there can be only one! May you all be safe in the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!

103 Bryan Kuhn is from Evansville Rietz

Whos gonna come out of the 215 class?

I think Clay Robinson will win it.

You can't out work Clay. It would be hard to out muscle him. I see him as champion and going high if not winning it all. He has the right mental attitude to go as far as he wants

The 125 and 130 pound weight classes look to be quite interesting! Who do think will make it out???

man at 125 there are going to be some good battles and really anyone of the kids from evansville could win,but EMD and ER are the two to look for

The 125 and 130 pound weight classes look to be quite interesting! Who do think will make it out???

man at 125 there are going to be some good battles and really anyone of the kids from evansville could win,but EMD and ER are the two to look for

sietz will win 130

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.