West Central vs. Delphi

FatManRoll

you are correct Scardy, just talked to Braden himself (he said it was 12-5 against worden) and he said they beat Peru 40(something...lol)- 18 i believe, so congrats to delphi for going to state

Pretty impressive Delphi!! Congrats to your 1st trip to the TEAM STATE FINALS!! Coming from a small school myslef  theres nothing i like better than seeing the smaller guys beat up on the Big guys.. your part of the ELITE 8.. but like DelphiHWT said don't be satisfied.. get hungry and ATTACK! Good luck the rest of the season!! OOH RAH Coach Atwood!!

Congratulations to the Delphi wrestling team winning last night's Peru Regional Team Championship-wrestle hard at the State Team Finals and represent our region proudly - GOOD LUCK. 

West Central wrestling team keep your heads up and keep up the intensity and Trojan teamwork you displayed last night-carry it through the regional competition this Saturday!!! Giving your 100% on the mat makes all of you winners.

Anybody no west central w-l record this year

Our record now stands at 28-6.  Our losses are Delphi twice, Beech Grove, Fountain Central, NorthWestern, and Michigan City.

Coach Kenny Nielsen

P.S.  Good luck Delphi at team State.  Thanks goes to Coach Atwood for the little talk he gave to our wrestlers, they really appreciated it, and so did I.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.