West Central vs. Delphi

FatManRoll

No this dual wasn't close I think the Wc coach said it was 62-6 or something?  i know the Winamac and Delphi was 39-30 or something and Wc beat 37-36  the same day.

You are very close on that Mr. Spray cannot remember the exact score though!

And whoever said Floyd didnt wrestle they are correct

Whats the weather like today? I hear the north is getting pounded with a foot of snow? Any chance they will cancel?

I live in Peru and we got a dusting nothing to be concerned about in the host city! Not sure about surrounding areas I know Delphi got around an inch and that is all I know

Just got a phone call and Delphi was up 22-0 after 215 and started at 145.....so its safe to say that it is 28-0 after HWT., i will be posting the final results from this when i hear it

Just got a phone call and Delphi was up 22-0 after 215 and started at 145.....so its safe to say that it is 28-0 after HWT., i will be posting the final results from this when i hear it

Thanks BABAMF. This is why I love this site! Avid fans helping each other out. GO DELPHI!!

No problem....Delphi won 52-15 or something like that, and are beating peru 19-12 and they are currently at 112 lbs. and started at 152.......Atwood wrestled Worden at 189 and was up i believe 9-5 and pinned him with like 4 seconds left......will keep you updated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.