BTN Wrestling covergae

Just wondering what everyones thoughts were so far above the wrestling telecasts on the BTN.  I know we would all like to see more, but what do you think of the coverage and broadcasts so far?

hhmmm  well  i think Chertow does a really good job, obviously because he knows what he is taking about, but the other 2 (names slipped my mind) just seem for the most part to be drawing a check. I am glad to get to watch some wrestling on the tube which is part of the reason i upgraded my Dish, but as with any fan that does not get to watch much wrestling i would like to see them atleast TAPE more than 1 at a time and replay them doing the week, ie Penn State @ IU,  and Wisconsin at Iowa at the same time,  im glad i got to watch the Indiana boys, but i would have liked to have seen that Wissy_Iowa match...

I'm glad they use actual wrestling personalities and not just generic announcers. Ken Chertow has improved as a color man and is so knowlegable about the sport and its history he does a great job of staying current while blending in the past and he's not just a name dropper.  During the IU v. Penn St. match-up Friday night it was sweet hearing him talk about coming to Doug Blubaugh's Top of the World camps in Bloomington when he was a kid and how he learned the whizzer from Shelby Wilson at those camps.

I don't receive Big 10 network.

That being said I have a love/hate relationship with it.

To me I'm stoked that wrestling is now on TV but on the flip side it seems like the chat has suffered a bit.

I'm not talking about this site.

Its way to young to make that kind of assumption.

When I do receive the Big Ten network someday I'm sure my feelings will be unconditional Love. Lol