Columbus North

tskin

More than likely they would have to go through New Pal a second time at team regional to get there.  A 1 point match could easily be changed the next time especially with a few spots in the line up that New Pal will have ironed out by then.   Columbus North is a solid team and this win should help to give them a little more of the recognition.  One things for sure, if they do meet back up it should be a another great battle of two quality programs.

Just trying to point out the lack of respect they seem to be getting across the state.  Hey any new word on the big shoe?  Team pic next week.

Thanks

True,  North does need to get some credit for what they have done the last few years. 

Get ahold of Curt on that shoe thing.  I was told it would be in your hands at Sectionals.

The team regional is going to be interesting. My take on who will be there.

from Shenendoah sectional- New Castle

from Jennings Co. sectional- Colum. N or Colum. E

from Warren sectional- Roncalli or New Pal

from S. Dearborn sectional- East Central

will be very interesting, CN defeated NP, NP defeated NC (33-33, first criteria), NC defeated Roncalli and East Central.

Congrats Columbus North!

Another strong team in the same area as them is Martinsville also, North beat them by 6 when they were missing krulik at 145 and walker at 140 each with only one loss this year. Martinsville also lost to center grove by one match it was tied going into the final match at 140 pounds and martinsville had their JV in cause walker was hurt, all on the same day. 

Martinsville also barely lost to roncali, which lost to beach grove, which martinsville beat. I think martinsville should be in the rankings right behind center grove. but we will see this weekend when they wrestle new pal.

New Pal and CNHS had a good old fashioned slobber knocker last night. Just like old times. Start with 103 and decided with 285. Back and forth all the way to the end. I am not saying these two teams will meet again but if they do it could go either way and will worth the price of admission.

Congrats Columbus North!

Another strong team in the same area as them is Martinsville also, North beat them by 6 when they were missing krulik at 145 and walker at 140 each with only one loss this year. Martinsville also lost to center grove by one match it was tied going into the final match at 140 pounds and martinsville had their JV in cause walker was hurt, all on the same day. 

Martinsville also barely lost to roncali, which lost to beach grove, which martinsville beat. I think martinsville should be in the rankings right behind center grove. but we will see this weekend when they wrestle new pal.

Krulik and Wadell would have been a good match

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.