Ice135

119 is stacked with three state champs and one runner-up.  When the dust settles who will be at the top of the podium Saturday night at Conseco?

The one who wrestles the best...  DUH...   LOL

I was gonna say that but just figured I would get more boos haha. :-X

I'm cheering for Brooks

I'm with you on pullin for Brooks.  I would like to see him at the top after comin close for three years.  Not saying that he is more deserving than anyone else, everyone who reaches that level has worked hard to do so and deserves to be there.

I'm cheering for Brooks

I'm with you on pullin for Brooks.  I would like to see him at the top after comin close for three years.  Not saying that he is more deserving than anyone else, everyone who reaches that level has worked hard to do so and deserves to be there.

I agree ! Brooks I would like to see win it this year !

I want Johns to win but I think it's going to be like 112 last year between Wright, Brooks, Eppert, and Johns.

eppert vs wright in the finals 3 years in a row ??? :o

kinda suprising everyone is saying brooks and wright but not one mention of eppert

Believe me many are still saying Eppert will be there among others. I'm just hoping everyone stays healthy to be able to compete. Especially the seniors who have battled for the last four years.  8) Maybe someone has more info about Raley on Saturday. I'm pretty sure they forfeited 119.  Someone there said that he had missed weight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.