Hobart's Gary Burkhart Invite

ontherise219

Are the same teams from last year here? Calumet, SB St. Joes, Mishawaka, Hobart, Portage, Frankfort, Lawrence Central and Griffith. It always has some great Matches Maybe a Frankie Porras vs Josh Harper. Last year was Galkas first loss to Joey Smith. What do people think Sorry Munster dropped it

Taylor Wisler Mishawaka

Brian Orzechowicz Griffith

#4 Paul Beck  Mishawaka

#16 Brandon Coppinger  Portage

#15 Matt Guerra  Mishawaka

#15 Luis Acuna Portage

Nick Gonzalez Griffith

Sam Camacho Hobart

#3 Josh Harper Mishawaka

#4 Frankie Porras  Hobart

Mike Clark Calumet

Josh Franklin Lawrence Central

#2 Johnny Dillon Hobart

Aaron Mersich Mishawaka

#1 Steven Sandefer Mishawaka

Nuzzo Portage

#1 Sean McMurray Portage

Tim Forte Mishawaka

Jack France Hobart

15) Richard Morin 11 Mishawaka

Chris Bartley Griffith

14) Daniel Sandberg 12 Lawrence Central

Kyle Keith Portage

Dustin Boyd Mishawaka

Nathan Fowler Calumet

4) Christian Lentz 11 Mishawaka

Hwt

8) Travis Thomas 11 Mishawaka

Very disappointed that Munster dropped this tourney because they have been a rising team the past few years in the region. Although the only matches in the finals between ranked wrestlers can be 112 and 30, there are a few matchups that can be good matches. im interested in seeing if  acuna can pull off the win at 125, would be a good championship match between him and camacho.

I know teams sign a contracts when they schedule

It will be intersting to see if Hobart is able to cancel their invite, one way or another, some teams will most likely have an open date next weekend.

Any coaches know how it works?

maybe one of the other teams in the tourney will throw one together on short notice for the other teams... who knows, but this winter seems like it has been brutal to the wrestling schedule, seems like there were alot of cancled/postponed  meets this year.

well Mishawaka and St Joe could be in a similar situation if the NIC super duals are canceled on Saturday.... my guess is that they would have to make it up at the same time hobart makes up their conference meet

Not exactly sure how this works of if Hobart is contractually obligated to participate in the conference tourney but it seems that not only are they going to lose revenue by not having this tournament but it would provide for slightly better competition for their wrestlers as well.

I know it is not happening this way but even if they wanted to, could Hobart shun the conference tourney and still host the invite?  I am not sure but i do not think any conference teams are in the invite unless other conferences run into the same problem with the reschedule they should be able to get the same teams to the tourney.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.