Hoosier Conference Predictions!! ***Brackets Posted***

currentwrestler

BABAMF:

Warner  and Ford have been wrestling both 189 & 215 all since last year.  Warner only weighed in at 189lbs. at the State tourney in the 215lbs. class.  Ford is within 2lbs. of  his weight too.  They both can wrestle either weight.  Should be some interesting match ups this weekend.

formerwrestler

Rensselaer should place a notch higher than you have them listed, but they are so young this year so it is hard to say.

Gonna change my post on this one.  Looks like Rensselaer is missing a couple of their better kids, plus their seeds don't look so great.  May be a learning expirience this weekend.  Dephi wins this one but will be challenged by BC as they always wrestle very well at this tournament.

I have been under a rock lately.  Can someone tell me why Floyd of Delphi and Rutledge of Tipton are not wrestling.  I noticed that Floyd did not wrestle at the North Mont. Holiday duals and have not seen Rutledge's name mentioned lately.  Just curious.  I hate it when good wrestlers disappear from the scene because of injury, grades, disciplinary reasons, or worst yet decide to quit.  The quit thing is especially a shame.  I don't get it when a kid wrestles his entire life preparing for high school then continues through freshman and sophmore years just to give up when it counts.  I uderstand about burn out, but it doesn't make sense to me.  This is the reason why coaches get frustrated and quit.  Maybe these two individuals are simply injured.  I hope to see Floyd and Rutledge wrestling in sectionals.

My Predictions!!!

1. LATTA (TL)

2. KAUFMAN (REN)

1. SUMMERS (TL)

2. MCILRATH (DEL)

1. BACK (DEL)

2. MCTAGGART (BC)

1. FLOYD (DEL)

2. PONTO (BC)

1. MCTIGUE (DEL)

2. HUME (SH)

1. GRETENCORD (BC)

2. FLYNN (WL)

1. LYNDE (DEL)

2. PORE (TIP)

1. BACK (DEL)

2. SIGMAN (TL)

1. DIETZ (SHER)

2. PALMIERI (WL)

1. DELANEY (DEL)

2. NAPIER (TIP)

1. ATWOOD (DEL)

2. MOATS (TIP)

1.WARNER (TIP)

2. KEPNER (BC)

1. FORD (TIP)

2. YOAKUM (DEL)

1. EVERETT (DEL)

2.PADDOCK (SHER)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.