Who pinned Harper?

md85

You shouldn't feel bad for him. I'm sure he doesn't want peoples sympathy. Cashe was a legit loss and Cook caught him, if i'm not mistaken. I'm sure Harper will be fine when the time comes. This is what makes the sport of wrestling so great.

Actually harper did not nearly go undefeated till his senior year, I do believe he lost earlier in his career at the team state finals when he was bumped up a weight class.

idk how the hell he lost to that kid....

Actually harper did not nearly go undefeated till his senior year, I do believe he lost earlier in his career at the team state finals when he was bumped up a weight class.

idk how the hell he lost to that kid....

That kid wasn't bad he lost to 2 years ago, he was a State Qualifier at least twice or he might of placed something like that, but he was from Bellmont, I forgot his name.

Derek Nelson 2005 State Finals beat Thomas Churchard in the first round and Matt Fields for 7th place.

Ran into a very solid John Urich first round 2006.

Lost by 1 in the first round 2007 to Trace Hall.

Has beaten many State placers, Taylor March,Conner Zuber, Travis Smoker, Eli Michaels to name a few.

Could ride anyone like a" pony at the fair"! (one of the best mat wrestlers from Bellmont)

17th on the all-time Bellmont career list with 112.

28th all-time pin list with 51.

Honorable Mention Academic All-State.

Not bad for "who".

Josh Harper will win his 4th Title barring sickness or injury!

Not the man from U.N.C.L.E.

Just Uncle Jeff Sheets

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.