Bellmont Results

Y2CJ41

do the cavemen have a match this round or later? or are they done?

On a side note, I am slowly becoming more impressed with the Cavemen to be honest, I did not think they would have a great shot at defending but then I just noticed that they have an impressive resume

Head to head wins vs the 3,4,5,8,11,12,15 ranked teams

Tourney wins over the 6,15,16,18 ranked teams.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do the cavemen have a match this round or later? or are they done?

On a side note, I am slowly becoming more impressed with the Cavemen to be honest, I did not think they would have a great shot at defending but then I just noticed that they have an impressive resume

Head to head wins vs the 3,4,5,8,11,12,15 ranked teams

Tourney wins over the 6,15,16,18 ranked teams.

I heard they weren't wrestling real good right now.I thought the Falcons could go in there and  get another win. But that list you came up with is pretty impressive.

Mish vs bloom south

this is round 3 on the schedule since ev mem wanted to get on the road.

Round 3:

Mat1: Bellmont vs. Perry Meridian

Mat 2: Mishawaka vs. Bloomington South

Mat 3: Bluffton vs. Whitko

Mat 4: Penn vs. Evansville Memorial

You are right tyandky, I don't think Mishawaka is wrestling their best right now... that is judging from their Al Smith performance which I saw first hand. But honestly that is the scary thing, Mishawaka still is winning against good competition despite not wrestling their best.

sounds like a great match, PM vs MHS.  just got to my computer, on a run. can't wait for the state, depending on the draw, could be a great rematch. I'm sure some others will try to have something to say about that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.