Bellmont Results

Y2CJ41

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So mhs didn't have 103 152  171 varsity guys plus harper gets pinned they have to be glad they won and they also have to think that they can win a rematch. oh and no Mhs fans will not make excuses for harper.  we don't have to talk for a 3 time state champ he speaks for himself and also you didn't see him act like a baby and a jerk when he got stuck that should say it all he is a great kid win or lose.  I m a HUGE HAPER FAN he is a great kid

This was the schedule that was posted earlier:

Round 5:

Mat 1: Bellmont vs. Bloomington South

Mat 2: Mishawaka vs. Evansville Memorial

Mat 3: Penn vs. Whitko

Mat 4: Bluffton vs. Perry Meridian

Hey FullDraw... you act like cook is a complete unknown.... but isn't he ranked in the top 10 or something?

And who said that the injury caused Harper to get pinned? The only two guys who have commented on it (CMB and myself) have not blamed it on the injury.... it sounds like you are here to start stuff.

Yeah i did say Harper is hurting... he had a brace on his shoulder at AL Smith and it was reported that he has an injury before..... but if you would take the time to finish reading I also said to state he was pinned because of his injury would be an unfair statement. Read the whole post please

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.