McMurray vs. Bennett

Viking174

I agree rat, let's see if McMurray and Bennett even wrestle. My money is that they don't. Estrada is a HOUSE, kid benches close to 315 from what I hear!!!  :o

What's he gonna do?? Bench press his opponent off of him and hope his shoulders aren't touching? I'm be more interested in functional training attributes such as rows or dead lifts. Maybe that's just me though...

I think Sean has some experience with bennet and im not sure with estrada. i know mcmurray is pretty good at attacking weaknesses and from all his national experience he will stay under composure when faces with the big matches.... i give sean the edge on anyone he faces. his win in the finals over galka proved a lot.

regular style and estrada turned it up tourney time hmmm and my lil bro didnt eh? haha this is quite amusing if sean had a regular style wouldnt someone have beat hime this year like wood maybe. my bro does not have a regular style he is also a very good athlete and quite strong.

regular style and estrada turned it up tourney time hmmm and my lil bro didnt eh? haha this is quite amusing if sean had a regular style wouldnt someone have beat hime this year like wood maybe. my bro does not have a regular style he is also a very good athlete and quite strong.

Looks like Dad was right!  Deployment yesterday with the Army and you are already on the internet! haha. jk!  ;D

Love ya Bo!  Be safe!      :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.